IGNORED

27 Loose Atari 2600 Carts For Sale

seanhq

I have the following loose NTSC 2600 games to sell and/or trade. Some are common and some are not. They are all clean, tested and have nice complete labels:

1. Porky's
  2. Eggomania
  3. Sneak'n Peek
  4. Space Attack
  5. Frogger
  6. Super Cobra
  7. Popeye
  8. G.I. Joe
  9. Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
  10. Atlantis
  11. Cosmic Ark
  12. Fire Fighter
  13. Riddle Of The Sphinx
  14. Pitfall II
  15. Seaquest
  16. Skiing
  17. Phoenix
  18. E.T. Extra Terrestrial
  19. Pac-Man (with manual)
  20. Demons To Diamonds
  21. Raiders Of The Lost Arc
  22. Street Racer
  23. Donkey Kong (Coleco)
  24. Donkey Kong Junior (Red label)
  25. MASH (M*A*S*H)
  26. Superman
  27. Video Pinball (with manual)
  28. Jr. Pac-Man
  29. Sprintmaster
  30. Gravitar
  31. Kaboom!
  32. Keystone Kapers
  33. Fishing Derby
  34. Commando Raid
  35. Crystal Castles

As for price, I'm open to fair offers. It does make it better if you get more then one cart because of shipping/mailing fees. As for payment, PayPal or Money Order is fine.

I'm looking for a few Atari 2600 games and a driving controller which are on this thread.

When games are sold or traded, I will strike them off the list. Keep checking back because I have some other games arriving this week that will have more duplicates that I won't need, so I'll add them to the above list. Oh the joy of buying a lot to get a few games you need with lots of extras :)

If interested, PM me. Thanks in advance.

Edited by seanhq

Ok, I've received a few private messages asking for a price to sell the entire lot of 27 Atari 2600 games and figured why not post my answer in the thread for anyone else curious.

I'm thinking $45.00 USD shipped via USPS flat rate box anywhere in the US. If you want a different method of shipping, we can discuss and I'll get a quote for you.

Basically at $45.00 USD for the entire lot works out to be roughly $1.66 USD per game and I know for sure most of these games are worth a lot more then $1.66 USD each.

As for payment, PayPal gifted (to save on fees) or Money Order in US funds is welcome.

If you want just a couple games from this lot, the price will be more then $1.66 USD per game and will depend on which game(s) you want. Getting the entire lot would be a better deal.

I have also attached a high-resolution photo showing all the games.

If interested in working out a deal, PM me. Thanks in advance.

post-24438-125494923293_thumb.jpg

Edited by seanhq

Thanks to another deal getting some additional duplicates, I've just added 8 more games to this list of games for sale and ready to move them quickly. Here are the games I added:

1. Jr. Pac-Man
  2. Sprintmaster
  3. Gravitar
  4. Kaboom!
  5. Keystone Kapers
  6. Fishing Derby
  7. Commando Raid
  8. Crystal Castles

All of them are in great shape, except Jr. Pac-Man has some label wear, but all the others are fine. If you want pictures, let me know.

So now there are 35 games and I'm willing to sell the entire lot for $45.00 USD shipped via USPS flat rate box anywhere in the US. If you want a different method of shipping, we can discuss and I'll get a quote for you. That works out to be $1.14 USD per game shipped... I'm just trying to spread the Atari 2600 love :)

Edited by seanhq