IGNORED

PAL & NTSC Pac Man Collection

PacManPlus

Ok, it looks really good, the title screen and game play are as the NTSC version ie FIXED!!! :thumbsup:

The only problem that I came across is some graphic glitching at the bottom of the high score screen.

Oh, I played Pac-man, Ultra, Ms and Random mazes.

must get some sleep, bloody Atari :roll:

I think the high score screen is glitchy because the high score BIOS is NTSC. From what I remember all PAL 7800 games that support the high score cart are glitchy on the high score screen. I guess we need someone to hack the high score BIOS from NTSC to PAL. :D

Mitch

Been playing this a bit more this morning, well the Pal system is plugged in,so it would be rude not to :D

It may be my set up ( I really must get ound to that AV mod!), but the walls of the mazes in particular in plus mode look quite dark, can someone else confirm this?

It may be my set up ( I really must get ound to that AV mod!), but the walls of the mazes in particular in plus mode look quite dark, can someone else confirm this?

Are they darker than their NTSC counterpart? I'd also like to know if anyone else sees this...

I think the high score screen is glitchy because the high score BIOS is NTSC. From what I remember all PAL 7800 games that support the high score cart are glitchy on the high score screen. I guess we need someone to hack the high score BIOS from NTSC to PAL. :D

Thanks for that, Mitch - I was pulling my hair out trying to find the DLL for the High Score Screen :dunce:

Thanks for looking at this, guys - How's the game speed relative to the NTSC version and the sound?

Thanks,

Bob

• 2 years later...