IGNORED

FS: Iron Soldier 3 "Demo" - NUON

Sauron

Alright, I'm putting up my Iron Soldier 3 "Demo" disc for sale. This is probably the most sought-after game for the ill-fated NUON system. It had a very brief commercial release and was subsequently pulled from store shelves due to the game not being complete. Honestly, I never had any problems with the game, but supposedly it would crash quite often. Anyways, not much longer after that, Kevin Manne from Nuon-Dome.com received a pile of the recalled discs and sent them out to people on a first come-first serve basis...for free! I was one of the lucky few to receive it. The disc just came as a disc...there's no retail case or instruction booklet. Across the face of the disc is written "Demo - Not for resale". The disc is slightly scratched, but is otherwise in good condition and works fine. I will be sending it in the original CD shipping sleeve inside of a standard media mail envelope.

Anyways, I'm trying to save up money for a cross-country move later in the year, so I'm willing to part with this. I thought I would give you guys plus the fine folks over at Nuon-Dome.com first dibs on this. Make me a fair offer via PM or email, and it's yours. If no one claims this, then it's going up on eBay. Shipping details and payment can be discussed privately.

EDIT: just to add to this...I also have several other Nuon games for sale on eBay. Check them out!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsauron2k2QQhtZ-1

post-1210-1168480579_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Not sure what they go for now exactly, but I remember seeing these go for over $100 back in the day. Not sure if I can get that much for it now, though, but I guess we'll see.

Got a copy of Tetris for the Nuon? :)