IGNORED

Spyhunter anyone?

atari127

• 10 months later...

What do you mean support? That program was already made years ago! Its great that they are converting them. I mean that is why they sell these blank multicarts right? So you can upload the games they convert. Plus there are guys out there who sell some of these games on ebay for way too much. Do the original programmers get any of this money? NO! they dont! So I guess I support them by buying these blank carts. Because if I want to emulate, I will use the real machine...... MAME! The best version!

He said support the community, not support the original programmers. The fact that someone demands a high price for something on ebay isn't a reason not to buy it somewhere. Your logic sort of escapes me.

Buying the game(s) from an ebay seller does not in any way shape or form support the community. In fact, it hinders it by helping jack the prices through the roof.

@ Phonedork...

PM classics, hes a member here who can sell you the cart. He's the one who converted the game from the 8-bits and you'd be supporting the community in that respect as he's done a lot IMO.

Buying it from you does not support the community either! You never emulated a game you never owned before? Having the actual cartridge is different then having the rom. I own Raidant Silver Gun for the Sega Saturn and it is worth alot of money on Ebay. But I have NO PROBLEMS giving a copy to any of my friends to enjoy. The rom is not worth nothing! The cart is what is worth money! So if I download a rom I am not affecting those collectors who actually want the cart to buy am I? Besides I found Spyhunter on this site. You logic does not make sense! "Support the community and buy it??" A conversion is a exact port of the game that is already made. The guy who mostly ports these games sells a device to put on these blank carts. We buy them and therfore support them. If you buy a cart and want to sell it for something outrageous you go ahead. Thats your business. But as for me I will download them!