IGNORED

BEWARE! Sweetsstuff4u is a MASSIVE THIEF!

Adol

This bast*rd stole me $400 of jaguar factory sealed games!

He won on early december 6 games from me,including Factory Sealed Iron Soldier 2,Zero 5,Worms,etc..$388 total!

I shipped the package by International Tracked airmail,and online tracking shows that it has been delivered on 9th January (why it has been so long i have NO idea)

And this SON OF A B*TCH dared to put a paypal claim on 23th December or so (should be his christmas spirit for sure)

I did everything Paypal asked: online tracked shipment, i faxed them the shipping receipt,matching the tracking number.

They saw online tracking, and they saw the package was delivered!

And YET, they managed to refund him!! UNBELIEVABLE!

I'll have to phone tomorrow morning to Paypal hotline, and if they continue in such way, i'll probably have to sue Paypal France for being a complice of such scam.

By now,he's enjoying my games,probably reselling them on Ebay since he is specialized in Atari stuff,and never answered ONE email.

His Data:

Ebay ID: sweetsstuff4u

http://www.sweetsstuff4u.com

EDIT: Personal information removed! [CPUWIZ]

Don't deal with him, he'll just get your games AND his money back.

Thanks Paypal and this scammer.

If any details needed,my email is adol@club-internet.fr

This guy has had 2,561 positive feedbacks and 2 negative.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...d=sweetsstuff4u

I think this is probably a misunderstanding.

If I bought something on Ebay, and didn't receive anything for 17 days, I might

think about filing a complaint myself.

Maybe he never got the e-mail you sent him with the tracking numbers.

Have you tried to contact him?

You may be right, and he may have suddenly turned into a scammer, but it is more likely

that there is a misunderstanding here.

Hate to intrude on your topic, but how hard is it to file with ebay to get your listing fees and such back if you are never paid? I sold an item recently and I don't think the guy is going to follw through on his end and pay. It is only a few bucks in fees but the principle that counts here.

Hate to intrude on your topic, but how hard is it to file with ebay to get your listing fees and such back if you are never paid? I sold an item recently and I don't think the guy is going to follw through on his end and pay. It is only a few bucks in fees but the principle that counts here.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/unpaid-item-process.html

This guy has had 2,561 positive feedbacks and 2 negative.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...d=sweetsstuff4u

I think this is probably a misunderstanding.

If I bought something on Ebay, and didn't receive anything for 17 days, I might

think about filing a complaint myself.

Maybe he never got the e-mail you sent him with the tracking numbers.

Have you tried to contact him?

You may be right, and he may have suddenly turned into a scammer, but it is more likely

that there is a misunderstanding here.

17 days aren't that big for an international shipment,especially on Christmas period.

I just received a package from USA shipped..on 8th November!

By the way, i have more positive feedbacks than him: 3561 the way you count, i wouldn't have fun lying about the situation. I made thousands of people happy with my games, and i don't "send" such information before being sure.

I emailed him like 10 times during the past 4 weeks,by Ebay,by direct email,by Paypal, and the guy NEVER answered

NEVER!

How can it be a misunderstanding when the guy got DELIVERED,and remain silent for weeks?

This guy just stole my games!

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/unpaid-item-process.html

Actually i can't even have this money back,since the auctions are more than 45 days old!!

Edited by Adol

Thanks for the link. The buyer thought that LA as a state was los angeles and bid before asking a question. The item weighs around 100 pounds and listing said local pickup only, b ut I added that if someone wanted it shipped, I would drop off at a shipper to be packed and shipped at their expense. Buyer is new on ebay with 0 feedback. I did communicate with him before auction ended and told him to do a bid retraction if he did not want to have it shipped. The auction ended a few minutes later and I have not heard from him since. I am pretty sure he is not going to follow through, but will give him a couple weeks and a few emails to get with me and pay up before filing a claim.

I don't know what the laws are in France (you're from France, right?), but in this case Paypal could be found to be at fault for failing to carry through on their duties as the facilitator of a transaction. Here in the U.S. we could take them to small claims court and force the money + court fees + travel expenses (if any) out of them. It's a hassle, but it can be worth it to recover a large chunk of change.

You might consider looking into how the law works on your side of the pond. You may be able to sue Paypal France directly. In which case... :evil:

Paypal does things like this all the time. My business stopped shipping items via Surface Mail for this exact reason. To get your money back you need proof of delivery. This is not available with some shipping services and nothing else will do.

y-bot

Paypal does things like this all the time. My business stopped shipping items via Surface Mail for this exact reason. To get your money back you need proof of delivery. This is not available with some shipping services and nothing else will do.

y-bot

But i HAVE proof of delivery,it was tracked online!

And yet Paypal manage to close the case in his favour!!

I don't know what the laws are in France (you're from France, right?), but in this case Paypal could be found to be at fault for failing to carry through on their duties as the facilitator of a transaction. Here in the U.S. we could take them to small claims court and force the money + court fees + travel expenses (if any) out of them. It's a hassle, but it can be worth it to recover a large chunk of change.

You might consider looking into how the law works on your side of the pond. You may be able to sue Paypal France directly. In which case... :evil:

That's exactly what i'll do,if Paypal refuses to do things right.

Watch out for SWEETSSTUF4U...

He quoted me $30 for shipping an item, and when it arrived by regular mail the postage was only $13.35. When I complained that I thought the shipping charge was excessive, he told me he bought special brown packing tape for the box!

Yeah, $16.65 for a box and tape....

I refuse to bid on any of his auctions now.

y-bot

Did they say why they did this even though you have proof of delivery? Email/call them every day. Ebay suspended my account once for listing a Super Famicom cartridge as playable in a modifed US SNES and it took me over one month to straighten it out. What finally worked was responding to every email I had been sent (about 30) with the same harsh, threatening email. The next day my account was back.

y-bot

I tried to look at that thread, but it seems to be locked or deleted.

Can you offer more info? What are the other names he's using? I suspect him of shill bidding on a couple of auctions I've bid in....

simply.sweet.bargains

the thread is still there, you just need to be logged into the DP forums to see it:

Word on the street is that if he inadvertantly lists a low BIN (sometimes his BIN items are below market value), he will end the listing early or refund the buyer if he gets paid in the interim. Said game is usually relisted at a higher price. I guess sometimes he lists games without comparing recent (completed) listings. I say that because last summer when I was looking at some of his listings, he had a couple of Jaguar games that were 40-50% below what most people will pay for them, BIN or otherwise. From what I understand a lot of those were quickly cancelled or actually sold and the buyers refunded (the ones who quickly paid up).

If any of you bought $400 in games and never recieved anything, wouldn't you do the same thing? I simply followed ebay/ payal procedures. I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING from this shipper. Don't I have a right to protect myself? I am an honest ebayer, check my feedback. I have only one ebay name, sweetsstuff4u. I am in florida (simply.sweet.whatever? is in California) talk about apples and oranges?!?!! Publishing my personal information and making such comments is against the privacy act of this website, and should not be allowed. Adol can say whatever he likes, but putting my personal data out there is uncalled for! I invite everyone to check out my store, my feedback, and my website. If you'd rather not do business with me, that is fine. However, I don't think it is necessary to post lies and other disparging comments, when I have done nothing that violates ebay/paypal policies. If Adol had investigated, he would know that all he has to do is file a complaint with the post office, (assuming it works the same there??) it is in their hands now. Surely those with such disparging comments would not expect me to just forget about the $400 I spent??? Anyone who wants to contact Adol and get the list of games I bought from him, will be able to see that none of the items purchased in this instance are listed.. I do buy and sell atari jaguar games and such. As for Nintendo 2600 out of Canada, you should research before making such claims to me through ebay. Simply sweet...??? has only been on ebay for 2 years, as for his feedback, he has 100%. Also, you would notice, if you visit his store, he does not sell ANY of the same items I do. Please people, lets be reasonable.... I do not understand what you would have me do???

Sweetsstuff4u

He is a dirt bag - best thing you can do is make sure you bid up the auctions he is bidding on - he will go for win no matter what the price.

who are you speaking of? I (sweetsstuff4u) do not fit this description. If I cannot make money on it, I certainly will not bid more than that. this is a business for me. i am a collector, and love the atari jaguar stuff, i have my own personal collection. but i am selling items for a profit, just like the rest of you.

y-bot

Did they say why they did this even though you have proof of delivery? Email/call them every day. Ebay suspended my account once for listing a Super Famicom cartridge as playable in a modifed US SNES and it took me over one month to straighten it out. What finally worked was responding to every email I had been sent (about 30) with the same harsh, threatening email. The next day my account was back.

y-bot

I can assure you it was not delivered to my house. The only proof he has is that it made it to the US.

Watch out for SWEETSSTUF4U...

He quoted me $30 for shipping an item, and when it arrived by regular mail the postage was only $13.35. When I complained that I thought the shipping charge was excessive, he told me he bought special brown packing tape for the box!

Yeah, $16.65 for a box and tape....

I refuse to bid on any of his auctions now.

Probably for the best. Sorry if you disagree with my shipping, I have many other buyers who will attest to my honesty. Please send me an item number, I would like to look that up. When I ship overseas, I ship registered and insured. That is how I protect myself with international buyers.

sweetsstuff4u