IGNORED

GOLD World Championships 1990 on myebid.com

FND

funny, there's only like 2 auctions on videogames there, this one and one for a PS3 (3 PS1's on top of each other) :ponder:

Rick

Yikes, I thought you were kidding!

http://www.myebid.com/cgi-bin/auction/view...;listingID=3260

Anywho, this site has a ways to go to rival eBay!

What a jerk trying to sell 3 PS 1 ones like that, but you know someone won't be watching, then probably will spend a few hundred then have like a billion dollars shipping.

I would love to have that Gold cart, but not like that. The guy should take the auction off and either keep the game period or keep it for a few years and then sell it for tuition for his daughter to go to college if ya ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
What a jerk trying to sell 3 PS 1 ones like that, but you know someone won't be watching, then probably will spend a few hundred then have like a billion dollars shipping.

How so? I took a look at that auction and laughed pretty good. He's selling 3 PS1's in a very clever manner. The starting bid is only $1 and the s&h and ins is disclosed right in the listing $10+$5. If someone bid a couple hundred bucks on this thinking they were getting a real PS3 deserves to be parted from their money! :cool:

--Timster--

Wow, I am only bringing this one back up because the bid is now at $4,659 with over 7 days to go. I really did not expect it to be this high on an auction site besides ebay.

I'm not surprised at all being that it is a 10 thousand dollar game and all :)

I love the way this auction ends. I wish ebay would extend auctions for 5 minute increments if another bid comes in.

That way, it would be a true auction:

Started Sun Mar 18, 1:27 PM

Ends Tue Apr 17, 6:27 PM

(or 5 mins after last bid)

You would think that Ebay would do this. This is the third auction site I know of that actually does this. Yahoo, Myebid, and some gun auction site. They seem to be extremly slow on this one and I don't know why. :ponder:

Edit: Also to Shawn Sr. The reason why I was surprised was because of how small this site is. In order just to bid on it almost everyone would have to sign up. A lot of people don't like to take risks with such a small site.

Edited by homerwannabee

I would think the seller shit thyself by now because you know she must had been like the rest of the non video gamers saying things like"what the hell you waste your money on those video games for": and shit like that for years and now shes proabbaly thinkin she needs to go to flea markets and such lol. Soon, More MArio Bros 3 games and other NES games will be on there for $5000 a pop by this seller,lol! :D

It's now at $8,000 with 38 minutes left. I am really hoping that a NTSC cart will finally hit 5 figures.

Even if it doesn't it should have cause IMHO the Goldy is worth 10k without a doubt.

I agree with you on this one. The only thing holding it back is really bad luck

1. This one on a extremly small site.

2. The one before that No Paypal (seller was more into selling baby bling, bling pacifiers)

3. Again no paypal

4. Having a $12,500 buy it now price.

It's now at $8,000 with 38 minutes left. I am really hoping that a NTSC cart will finally hit 5 figures.

Neo Geo carts already have.

I think the Neo Geo cart you are thinking about was PAL. Or maybe I am wrong. Besides that one was a Europian cart. No American cart to my knowledge has hit the 10K mark.