IGNORED

ALIEN GREED

neotokeo2001

First you saved the Earth from the horrors of the Invaders in the S.I.PLIX series.

post-3832-1175470767_thumb.jpg

Then the crap really flew in the beloved POO!

post-3832-1175470799_thumb.jpg

Well, it seems that our Atari Homebrew/Hack cartridge scene is under attack once again!

What is the threat? Where does it come from?? Soon all will be revealed!

Don't miss your chance to own this unique new piece of Atari Gaming History!!

Better wear your protection...........What are you doing?? I meant it was going to be hot!!! Not that... :ponder:

AlienGreedComicsmall.gif

They have come from the deepest parts of the Universe to complete their Atari 2600 Collections. Nothing will stop them, No price is too high!! There is nowhere to hide. No way to keep them from getting that exclusive cart. There is only one thing that you can do.....

RUN!!!!

AlienGreedLabel50.gif

You were one of the first ones to reach Earth when you heard about the cool new LIMITED EDITION release

of ALIEN GREED. Actually you got here a little too fast. I guess that braking thing wasn't such a waste of time after all. Well, You are here in one piece but you can't say the same about your ship. Pieces is more like it. Time to go round up all of those shiny new cartridges before your rivals get here.

Oh No!! It can't be. They are here! And they took the time to slow down! That means they can use their transporters. Hurry up and grab those carts before they beam them away! Oh, And watch out for the Bees!!

z26p0001.gifGameplay1.gifGameplay2.gifGameplay3.gif

WIP Screenshots. Final Version may have changes.

This is a first for me. ALIEN GREED is an unpublished original game based on ANTS by Aegis Games. The game has been refined from what has been previously seen. And YOU CAN ACTUALLY PLAY IT!

This is a SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION RELEASE of ONLY 20 Cartridges.

The package contains:

ALIEN GREED Cartridge(individualy numbered on the label)

ALIEN GREED Manual

Various Alien Items(They were scattered all over after the crash)

Extra Label with different layout

Price for the Package will be $105.99* Plus Shipping (You know you want it!)

* $105.99 price is only for people wanting to collect the game without playing it. Or if you are buying the copy to resale. If you promise to actually keep and play the game the price will be around $20 (Not definite yet) Don't try to fool me, I can tell. :ponder:

THE ALIEN GREED Package will be $20

USPS Priority Mail with confirmation is $5.25

For a Total of $25.25

Shipping is to the USA and Canada Only

Payment by PAYPAL ONLY

To get a copy of ALIEN GREED send me a Private Message thru AtariAge. Use Alien Greed as the title.

Remember there will only be 20 copies.

If you get a copy you will recieve a confirmation e-mail after 10 PM(Eastern) tonight.

Edited by neotokeo2001

I have answered everyone who got a copy of Alien Greed. I will not be posting the names but if you recieved the confirmation e-mail and want to know your cartridge number just send me a PM. If you want to make your number public that is up to you. Once again Sorry to anyone that missed out.