IGNORED

Autoduel

Does anyone know anything about this game? I have a copy and it has 3 disks in the box. one says Side A/B and the other two both say Side C??? are there only supposed to be two disks? or is there a Side D and it's mislabeled (Or I'm missing it)

Thanks

There are only 3 sides to the game. Unfortunately, the game only allows you to use 2 floppy drives, so you end up having to swap disks even if you're using an SIO2PC or a 3 foot tall stack of drives.

Well it's good to know I have all the disks :) Wonder why it has two side c's LOL

They may have been using commercial disk-duplicating equipment that writes to both sides of the disk at once... either it only worked in double-sided mode, or else they just didn't want to train their assembly-line people on how to set it for single-sided. This is only a guess...

They may have been using commercial disk-duplicating equipment that writes to both sides of the disk at once... either it only worked in double-sided mode, or else they just didn't want to train their assembly-line people on how to set it for single-sided. This is only a guess...

Yeah... but he has three physical disks: 1) Side A/Side B, 2) Side C, and 3) another Side C. Sounds to me like the game was mis-packed if it came from the factory this way...

--Timster--

Yeah... but he has three physical disks: 1) Side A/Side B, 2) Side C, and 3) another Side C. Sounds to me like the game was mis-packed if it came from the factory this way...

--Timster--

Who knows, I got it at a garage sale, maybe the guy had more than one copy and screwed up, I was just curious :)