IGNORED

revsdr / 12fish34

krypton85

I'm not usually one to complain, and the only reason I'm doing this is because I've noticed that the guy who ripped me off is a member here.

I bought a bunch of "Untested" items from 12fish34 (revsdr on the forums). The items came shipped with labels stuck to about 1/2 of them saying "Dead" "X" "No Power" etc...

I took them apart and they were obviously tested and had attempted (and failed) repairs on them. He claimed he was "selling for a friend" but the photos were taken in the

same room as another auction he had up. The "selling for a friend" was obviously a way to skirt around any responsibilities. All 3 atari's from the auction were missing the

RF cable (completely removed). The guts / cases didn't match (heavy sixer motherboard in a light sixer case..) which prolly means that he sold a heavy sixer with the wrong insides..

Here is the original auction:

post-12364-1176087154_thumb.jpg

Here is a sample of what I got from him:

post-12364-1176087561_thumb.jpg

Guess it wasn't a ground problem...

post-12364-1176087570_thumb.jpg

Still not a ground problem..

post-12364-1176087592_thumb.jpg

"Untested"

post-12364-1176087581_thumb.jpg

post-12364-1176087616_thumb.jpg

If you claim things are untested... THIS ^^ is a bad idea, maybe remove them next time you sell an "Untested" lot...

Someone (not him) responded with this (I assume it's his g/f):

post-12364-1176088362_thumb.jpg

He can't fine the cords? Even though he regularly auctions off plenty of 2600's....

If you're going to sell broken shit that is un-repairable, you should say so in your auctions.

This guy is part of the reason that "AS-IS" now means "Broken". This never used to be the case, and out of 3 "untested" atari's, I would say on average, that they all would work.

It would be a rare occurrence to get 3 untested consoles and have even one be bad. I emailed him about the issue and was responded to with hostility:

post-12364-1176088289_thumb.jpg

I am never going to do another transaction with this guy.

-Chris

PS: Everything smelled like mildew / smoke / cat piss when I got it...

post-12364-1176087604_thumb.jpg

Edited by krypton85

well well ...i was wondering when you would shoec your true colors...

i told you from get go that if you didnt want that then not to buy it.....

but you did anyways...and i will NEVER again sell anything for anyone else...

but since your think your on a call out mission......

lets talk about the fake labeled games your started on this board with...

i remember there was a big talk about that and how you have scammed others from other boards aswell.......

someone from here was so mad there posted all you personal info for everyone to see......

------

now you wanna talk character...i have great ebay feedback,and have bought and sold with a few on here....

so go fuck yourself fat boy.

well well ...i was wondering when you would shoec your true colors...

i told you from get go that if you didnt want that then not to buy it.....

but you did anyways...and i will NEVER again sell anything for anyone else...

but since your think your on a call out mission......

i remember there was a big talk about that and how you have scammed others from other boards aswell.......

someone from here was so mad there posted all you personal info for everyone to see......

------

now you wanna talk character...i have great ebay feedback,and have bought and sold with a few on here....

This was resolved when the friend of mine that made the label posted to the forums with a better picture of the cartridge

This never happened.

I didn't post this to start a flame war with you, I posted to let others know of my bad experience with you.

dude post what you want....i really dont care,

the truth was and is you were given the option not to buy that shit a few times...

and that you were busted for printing fake lables....

so whin away im through......

dude post what you want....i really dont care,

the truth was and is you were given the option not to buy that shit a few times...

and that you were busted for printing fake lables....

so whin away im through......

I bid on these to have some fun learning how to repair 2600s.

I wanted them even if they were broken as I stated to you in our emails.

None of this changes the fact that you lied in your auction and were a shyster asshole to me in your emails.