IGNORED

Yar's Return problem?

I agree with the unplayability of Yar's Return, if unplayability is even a word. Of all of the games included in the FB2 this was the most disappointing. Yar's Revenge is such an awesome game, the sequel needs to be just as awesome. I'd love to play that revised version Curt is talking about. Is it available online somewhere? I'd love to have that .bin so I can play it on Stella.

Its currently not available, Atari may make it available on their new website this summer, they are in the works to establish an entirely new kind of web presence and just recently released a new release about it, but details are not being given out yet, hopefully more news to come as allowed.

Curt

I agree with the unplayability of Yar's Return, if unplayability is even a word. Of all of the games included in the FB2 this was the most disappointing. Yar's Revenge is such an awesome game, the sequel needs to be just as awesome. I'd love to play that revised version Curt is talking about. Is it available online somewhere? I'd love to have that .bin so I can play it on Stella.

I dunno, I was looking forward to Asteroids Deluxe, but the rolling screen killed that game. I'd like to see a fixed version of that one as well.