IGNORED

Price Checks! Please help!

Hounder

When it comes to the 2600 I'm not all that familiar with prices even though I do recognize a few that are rare. I need a price check on some of the stuff below to see if I'm getting a good deal or not on this stuff. Thanks!

Sealed:

Pitfall

Pacman

Zaxxon

Mr do's castle - I know this to be rare

Bowling

Frogger

Glib - I know this to be rare

Slots

Submarine commander

Wabbit

Stronghold

Pele's soccer

Cannon man

Cart only:

River Patrol - I know this to be rare

Smurf

Mash

Venture

X-man

Indy 500

Quadrun - I know this to be rare

Crazy climber

River raid

Other than those ones that I marked that I know are rare, I have no clue about the others. My expertise is NES not atari. I do know a sealed Mr Do and Glib have got to be worth some heavy cash though. Please let me know! Thanks in advance!

When it comes to the 2600 I'm not all that familiar with prices even though I do recognize a few that are rare. I need a price check on some of the stuff below to see if I'm getting a good deal or not on this stuff. Thanks!

Sealed:

Pitfall

Pacman

Zaxxon

Bowling

Frogger

Slots

Submarine commander

Wabbit

Stronghold

Pele's soccer

Cannon man

Cart only:

Smurf

Mash

Venture

X-man

Indy 500

Crazy climber

River raid

Other than those ones that I marked that I know are rare, I have no clue about the others. My expertise is NES not atari. I do know a sealed Mr Do and Glib have got to be worth some heavy cash though. Please let me know! Thanks in advance!

'

HOLY CRAP!!! A sealed Stronghold, A Sealed Mr Do's Castle and Sealed Glib???? Stronghold and Mr. Do's Castle Sealed have to be worth major bucks i would says. And i have never seen a boxed Cannon Man that has to claim some big money as the cartridge is quite tough to find.

When u say sealed u don't necessarily mean shirnkwrapped right? Because i think the big dogs have said that the Commavid titles were not shrinkwrapped. I would say about $750 - $1000 for Stronghold Sealed. Glib was on Atari2600.com for almost $500 i think...Mr Do's Castle i would love to have proably $600 or more sealed X-man loose i think hit almost $300 on ebay not too long ago!

Edited by Atarimania75

Sealed:

Pitfall

Pacman

Zaxxon

Bowling

Frogger

Slots

Submarine commander

Wabbit

Stronghold

Pele's soccer

Cannon man

Cart only:

Smurf

Mash

Venture

X-man

Indy 500

Crazy climber

River raid

About $2,000 for what you listed oops I did not see the Stronghold Sealed. Wait stronghold was never sealed. Make it $2,700

Edited by homerwannabee

Holy crap! I had no clue at all! Like I said, I don't collect atari 2600 (even though I may just do that now) so I had no idea what I was buying. Only reason I was thinking of buying was because of the sealed Mr Do and Glib. Dear god, any idea on worth?

How much are u getting all these for you lucky bastard? :lust:

$400 :) The person that has them has no clue what they are worth. They are selling a huge lot and these were in there. Lot also contains NES games which is why I was looking but when I saw what was all in it, I needed to know what this stuff was worth.

Edited by Hounder

Dang.....guess it's a good deal then! My hands are shaking right now! lol There are other atari games as well - about 50-60 carts. I'll get pics as soon as possible for people to see. I haven't bought yet but I'm going to now. Like I said, I was mainly looking for NES games so the majority of this stuff will probably be for sale.

I'd love to collect atari 2600 stuff but my focus (and money) is for the NES right now. Guess I'll be able to buy that sealed Sqoon off Bronty-2 alot sooner than I thought.....

Edited by Hounder

Some of them might be reseals. I have no clue. Either way they are complete I do know that much. Still worth some money though :)

Sealed:

Pitfall

Pacman

Zaxxon

Bowling

Frogger

Slots

Submarine commander

Wabbit

Stronghold

Pele's soccer

Cannon man

Cart only:

Smurf

Mash

Venture

X-man

Indy 500

Crazy climber

River raid

About $2,000 for what you listed oops I did not see the Stronghold Sealed. Wait stronghold was never sealed. Make it $2,700

This is no joke. Like I said, I have no clue what any of these titles are worth. 98% of them I had never even heard of. The ones that I marked rare are about the only ones (minus frogger, pitfall, and pacman) that I know of. I'm not one to pull an april fools joke like this especially since it's like April 14 or whatever the date is. I will post pics when I can get them.

Only reason, and I mean ONLY reason, I was even looking was because he had NES games that I wanted. After seeing the few 2600 titles that I recognized, I figured I'd ask the professionals what they were worth.

If you guys think I'm kidding then I will take them elsewhere if I decide to sell. Dreamtr can attest for me as I've sold him some rare stuff in the past for his NES collection.

Also, I mentioned some of them might be reseals as I have no clue what came sealed or not.

Edited by Hounder

Fun fun, more April fools jokes.

Do you think? He said the games were inherited and the current owner doesn't know the value!

If that is the case, I am sure he is anxious to post pics. Stronghold, sealed. LOL

Well he didn't say shrinkwrapped .........Mr. know it all :lol: he said sealed! It can be sealed but not shrinkwrapped right???

I think it sounds legit! Don't take offense to skepticisim here Hounder its just there has been a lot of questionable things going on lately on ebay and here.

Shawn

Indeed, it is still April and I have seen everything from boxed Eli's Ladder's to 20 loose Air Raid's. LOL

Some store probably sealed the Stronghold, wouldn't be the first time.

That said, I have located the remaining Atlantis II mask ROM's and my garage is full of night label Atlantis carts. :evil:

Well, kind of makes me mad when I hit a gold mine and get rejected for it. I'll post pics when I can get them. I have no problem doing that at all. I don't have any right now but will have them hopefully shortly.

No one rejected you man! CPUWIZ is one of the bigger skeptics here! Really i think he is just egging u on so you will show off your pics.

Well, kind of makes me mad when I hit a gold mine and get rejected for it. I'll post pics when I can get them. I have no problem doing that at all. I don't have any right now but will have them hopefully shortly.

Don't be mad dude, I just don't believe anything (especially not a sealed Mr. Do's Castle, boxed is rare enough, but sealed?), until I see it. ;)