IGNORED

Anyone know what unreleased game Amy Hennig worked on?

DEBRO

Hi there,

I was reading an old "Official U.S. PlayStation magazine" (Sept. 2006). In it they do an interview with Amy Hennig. She mentions that she did art for an unreleased 7800 game. Does anyone know what this game was? There is nothing else metioned about this game in the interview.

You can read the interview here.

The reason I mentioned Electrocop was that there was talk in this forum of the prototype being in a woman's office just before it went missing. There might be a chance that woman either was Amy Hennig, or they knew each other.

It's a long shot, but I guess it's as good as any.

Who knows, maybe she didn't work for Atari at all. Perhaps she worked on UFO instead.

I understand the non-disclosure agreement and all that. But come on, Atari has been done for 10+ years and the 7800 has been done for 20+ years...

And Greg's right. It could be anything since she was "working on an Atari 7800 game." But what were the games in the making then? Electrocop? Gauntlet? Anything else?

Edited by Trip_Cannon

• 1 month later...
Depends on how you define 3d. You might have a case if you eliminate all vehicles, space ships, and forced scrolling, on rail shooters, and limit us to what we take for granted today as far as play style goes...

I mean in what we think of as the modern 3rd person 3d (3d implying a non-static environment,) so parrallax/et all would be out. Amiga continuum also had 3rd person 3d... I just wonder what was the first, was electrocop pre-continuum... electo could be seen as tomb raiders grand dad... :)