IGNORED

MegaPak professional playtesting

karri

Nice, I had the chance to see a preliminary beta-release at the friend who is in the lynxdev yahoo group. It was really nice and polished.

The menu options are impressive, and the games addictive.

Keep up the good work.

And good luck for this poor tester, I hope he have some compensations ;)

ahah

I hope you're also playtesting it on a real Lynx :P

Yes, of course. However the progress has been slow for me lately, because I recently switched jobs for the first time in 15 years... I just need to find some more time for testing, then put together a manual and packaging, and then it will be time to build some carts. :) So I'm definitely still anticipating a 2007 release - probably late summer or early fall.

Yes, of course. However the progress has been slow for me lately, because I recently switched jobs for the first time in 15 years... I just need to find some more time for testing, then put together a manual and packaging, and then it will be time to build some carts. :) So I'm definitely still anticipating a 2007 release - probably late summer or early fall.

Who's child is that? What a cutie! :)

The game's are looking good! I am anxiously awaiting this cart and will be buying it straightaway.

Oh, and congrats on the new job, Carl.

Cheers,

Smeg

Who's child is that? What a cutie! :)

The game's are looking good! I am anxiously awaiting this cart and will be buying it straightaway.

The playtester is really related to me. My 4th child.

And the games are nice. The real Lynx is more responsive to the controls than Handy on the PSP. And depending on the settings of the PSP the games either run too fast or too slow. So this is mostly tested on a Lynx II. I should really try it out on a Lynx I also.

--

Karri