IGNORED

White Jaguar Cases

4tez

Hey everyone, just letting everyone know I do have white jaguar cases for sale if interested. I am the son of the owner of imagin systems, and we have unmarked jaguar cases that we use for our dental cameras. We also have the molds to the cartridge and cd attachment if interested. All of the details will be givin by me, as the company is very busy and i was able to allow them to let me sell these cases. So please do not contact them about the cases, but u may contact me at marky136@gmail.com for pricing and pictures.

thanks,

Mark

Hey everyone, just letting everyone know I do have white jaguar cases for sale if interested. I am the son of the owner of imagin systems, and we have unmarked jaguar cases that we use for our dental cameras. We also have the molds to the cartridge and cd attachment if interested. All of the details will be givin by me, as the company is very busy and i was able to allow them to let me sell these cases. So please do not contact them about the cases, but u may contact me at marky136@gmail.com for pricing and pictures.

thanks,

Mark

I like to get a clear case. :lust:

Here are some pictures of the casing, we have two types. This is the one that we modified to fit our cameras and the ones that we have available as of right now, if there is a concern on reproducing the originals we can do it if there are enough requested. However i believe the jaguar would fit just fine inside the casing still.

post-12957-1178070871_thumb.jpg

post-12957-1178070893_thumb.jpg

post-12957-1178070907_thumb.jpg

post-12957-1178070962_thumb.jpg

Are these cases white plastic or are they painted white? I ask becuase looking at the handle, it looks like they are painted white and the bottom of the handle was missed in that picture...

Hmm...after further thought, since there is no Jaguar logos printed on them anyway, and the case is missing the back and has that handle on the front, I think I'd just as soon paint my own case white myself and save about $38 dollars...just not interested, so I guess it doesn't matter to me anymore if they are painted or not, if I decide I want a white case, I'll just paint it myself. That way I can meticulously cover the Jaguar logo and save it too.

Edited by Gunstar

That is, indeed, awesome!

Let's get some of these and make sure they fit wholly with a jag mobo and this will be something very sweet!

I would love getting another jag just to replace the casing with this white one.

Am also DEFINITELY interested in a housing for the CD attachment... now I need to go scrounge for some money under the couch cushions...

To answer your question about the white coloring, it is actually a white plastic and not painted. However I was just informed that we do have some painted tops, and I will get some pictures and color choices as soon as possible. Here are a few pictures of the actual case taken apart.

Also if its possible I hope someone will let me know if there is a significant change in the case in order to approve the original case to be reproduced with the original molds we have. If there doesn't seem to be an issue we can have them be shipped out on monday at the earliest.

post-12957-1178082393_thumb.jpg

post-12957-1178082406_thumb.jpg

post-12957-1178082421_thumb.jpg

post-12957-1178082432_thumb.jpg

We also have the molds to the cartridge

This is the most interesting thing to me.

I know that a lot of those working on new software favour either CD or CF as a release format for reasons of capacity and reduced production cost but it is equally clear that for whatever reason many Jag owners want to see new releases also available in cartridge form so if this can lead to the production of cheap new cartridges there may be hope for them to see new releases while meaning cheaper cartridge based games for those of us who can afford to purchase new software whatever format it comes on.

thanks,

Mark

I like to get a clear case. :lust:

Don't care for white cases, but how about a small run of CLEAR CASES!!! Can you do CLEAR in either the Jag case or Jag cd player or maybe cartridge cases??

if there is a concern on reproducing the originals we can do it if there are enough requested.

if its possible I hope someone will let me know if there is a significant change in the case in order to approve the original case to be reproduced with the original molds we have.

Ok, so you have the original moulds, for the Jaguar unit, then there should be no changes necessary to accomodate the Jaguar pcb motherboard securely, when using the original mould. So, rather than the moulds for your cameras with the front and back altered (as pictured) how many units must be requested by us, to put the original mould to use for another run of white cases?

I personally would like a CLEAR original style case, for the Jaguar base unit, CD unit, or cartridges.

if there is a concern on reproducing the originals we can do it if there are enough requested.

if its possible I hope someone will let me know if there is a significant change in the case in order to approve the original case to be reproduced with the original molds we have.

Ok, so you have the original moulds, for the Jaguar unit, then there should be no changes necessary to accomodate the Jaguar pcb motherboard securely, when using the original mould. So, rather than the moulds for your cameras with the front and back altered (as pictured) how many units must be requested by us, to put the original mould to use for another run of white cases?

I personally would like a CLEAR original style case, for the Jaguar base unit, CD unit, or cartridges.

i want at least 10 of what he wants,LOL, same idea man,please make some clear ones!!!! :lust:

Hello everyone,

Sorry about taking so long to get everything straightened out, but as of right now the white caseings will go on sale tomorrow and more info will be available on how to order. But now i will need the help of everyone in choosing which colors you would like us to produce. We will mostly likely produce the most popular, and maybe the second most popular. The quicker the responses the quicker the cases can be made a shipped

Thanks,

Mark