IGNORED

Xenophobe update

Goochman

• 2 months later...
Lance contacted me that he had limited quantities and I ordered one - I shouldve gotten it already but havent seen it. I just emailed him about it.

I emailed them (Video 61) before, but never received a reply.

What email address did you use? I used the one on their site <VIDEO61@TCQ.NET>.

I'm very interested to check this out, or at least see a ROM dump.

Finally got a chance to play the cart today - IMHO its a great conversion. Im not an expert on the game but like other XEGS era titles its close to the arcade and very polished.

I hope to get more time with it later but I cleared the first level and started the 2nd.

Lets not be too hasty posted the ROM anywhere as Fandal used 2K of his own money to make sure we had the chance to own this. Lets make sure Fandal gets most of his money back before posting the ROM to everyone.

$35 is peanuts for an unreleased and 99% completed game!

Lets not be too hasty posted the ROM anywhere as Fandal used 2K of his own money to make sure we had the chance to own this. Lets make sure Fandal gets most of his money back before posting the ROM to everyone.

$35 is peanuts for an unreleased and 99% completed game!

Oh I'm going to buy the game, but I also need the rom so I can run it on the emulator for screenshot purposes.

Tempest

Well I just ordered Xenophobe (Midi Maze as well). Lance said this will be the last one for a while until he can make more. I guess this cart type is hard to make. Hopefully he can make more soon so Fandal can make some more of his money back.

Allan