IGNORED

The NinjaCade in Pictures (56K pain)

ClubNinja

So, I really enjoy looking at pictures of others' arcade collections. The more pictures, the more variety, the better. I never really bothered with pictures of my stuff since I was more interested with what everyone else was collecting and playing. Someone asked, so here it goes. This is the product of collecting for several years, piling up so many PCBs, cabinets, and pins that I couldn't even use the stuff, and then dumping just about everything I didn't love. Now, I have a collection of games that I play regularly, can access easily, and am mostly satisfied with. Tons of pictures, let it load, and hang in there...

On the way down to the "Cade", some words of wisdom:

DSCN1847.JPG

We obey all the rules except for beverages and loitering. Lots of beverages and loitering going on:

DSCN1848.JPG

Down to the "classics" side, first stop is the Rock-Ola 469. Now playing? Journey, Def Leppard, Ozzy, and more 45s from the 1980s:

DSCN1850.JPG

Far wall, Super Breakout, Asteroids, and Taito Egret (featuring a variety of Neo Geo MVS, Capcom CPS-2, and Taito F3, along with the occasional vertical shmup):

DSCN1852.JPG

Near wall, Circus, Missile Command, Tempest, Gyruss, Galaxian, and Time Pilot (tough to see):

DSCN1853.JPG

Egret again:

DSCN1855.JPG

Galaxian:

DSCN1858.JPG

Time Pilot in better view:

DSCN1859.JPG

As a side-attraction, we have our Lego Space monorail traveling around the top of this part of the room. Here's the home base:

DSCN1861.JPG

And a floating bridge:

DSCN1862.JPG

We also have a city in the back of the room. Here's one shot, and I won't bore you with more:

DSCN1865.JPG

The back wall features the mini arcade. Here's one of about three sections. Included here are Pac-Man, QBert, and the Vectrex:

DSCN1868.JPG

Last stop on the classic side is the Atari 2600 corner, complete with old Radio Shack 13" TV. Shelves include some MVS and other arcade carts, along with Atari carts:

DSCN1869.JPG

OK, so then there's the pinball and misc side. Here's the view as you enter:

DSCN1872.JPG

PinBot and Bride of Pinbot:

DSCN1874.JPG

Comet and assorted video and pinball flyers on the wall:

DSCN1875.JPG

We prefer Williams pins mostly. Sorcerer and Earthshaker:

DSCN1876.JPG

Time Fantasy, The Getaway, and Genie (a Gottlieb):

DSCN1877.JPG

The opposite wall houses the Namco Cyberlead, which features Sammy Atomiswave almost exclusively:

DSCN1878.JPG

Center of the room, US Sega Naomi cab with GD setup. Was once World Series Baseball, is now Capcom Vs SNK 2.. and Border Down.. and many others:

DSCN1879.JPG

Far rear corner, Nintendo Playchoice 10. I'm not a huge fan of the PC-10, but we don't actually own an NES, so most of our favorites are played here if available:

DSCN1881.JPG

Opposite rear corner. Gun Fight - a classic black and white 2 player dueling game, Pac-Man with 96-in-1 board installed, and a sitdown California Speed (complete with funky seat cover):

DSCN1882.JPG

Another two pin shots:

DSCN1887.JPG

DSCN1889.JPG

To the back:

DSCN1888.JPG

Fantastic space, good layout and fun themed. Thats it man, the dream arcade. Very nice selection of games and a clear pinball theme! Hard to actually stick to. Well done and a GREAT place to hang out.

Are we invited to the party? :) Seriously, I just want to check out the Lego stuff, too!~

Great gameroom!

BTW, should we have a sticky of game room shots?

Cassidy