IGNORED

UPDATE: Cartridges shipped!

codyr783

After a long time of waiting it is finally time.The cartridges are on their way to being made and shipped right now. Now,it's time to reserve your copy! If you would like to reserve a copy please send me a personal message.Each cartridge is $22.00 plus $4.00 shipping in the US and your name will be added to the list if you choose to buy a copy.I will also randomly pick a certain person to receive a free Atari 2600 4-switch wood font console.So don't be surprised if you receive a big package at the post office!

1. Myself

2. revsdr

3. Jay2068

4.phaxda

5. Wonder007

6. HeadFamily

7. Crazy Climber

8. chubsta

9. skem

10. Gambler172

11. ATARIPITBULL

12. ianoid

13. strattsp

14. eBay

15. eBay

About the game:For 2 players.

You get to play Bobby.Today is the big boat off tournament.How many times can you make it to the finish line?

We also thought Bobby should have a new face!

post-12353-1180917721.png

Here is the ROM of the hack if you would like to test the game out-bobbyisgoinghome2.prototype.bin

Here is the first game released by Bit Corp. in 1983-Bobby_is_Going_Home_2600.zip

For all of those who have purchased a bobby Is Going Home 2 cartridge please send payment($22.00 plus $4.00 shipping in US) via PayPal to Shawn Sr.Shawn Sr. is taking money for me as I have no PayPal account.After paying please send the address in which you wan't the game shipped to codyr783 via personal message.Thank you to all purchasing and for those who wan't one,hurry,they are running out fast!

Please ask for shipping rates if you live in a different country other than the United States.

I will sell the remaining 2 carts on eBay.

If you have any questons don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Thank you,

Cody

Legend Games

Edited by codyr783

Alright, I'll take one also, but only because you are still in high school :P I encourage and support new people joining the Atari world.

PM SENT!

I agree and that is why I'm working so hard to help Cody out getting his feet wet and I wanna be sure he gets put on the right path so I'm giving him pointers and my full support. I just gotta be sure to watch my pottie mouth with talkin' to the youngin' :lol: Also who knows maybe this kid is gonna write the next major hit in a year or two? :ponder: :)

Alright, I'll take one also, but only because you are still in high school :P I encourage and support new people joining the Atari world.

PM SENT!

I agree and that is why I'm working so hard to help Cody out getting his feet wet and I wanna be sure he gets put on the right path so I'm giving him pointers and my full support. I just gotta be sure to watch my pottie mouth with talkin' to the youngin' :lol: Also who knows maybe this kid is gonna write the next major hit in a year or two? :ponder: :)

Yes,Shawn has been a big help.I thank him for all of his work!I am real happy how this cartridge release is going right now. :) Also,it's okay Shawn,everyone curses at my house anyway. :D

Edited by codyr783

For all of those who have purchased a bobby Is Going Home 2 cartridge please send payment($22.00 plus $4.00 shipping in US) via PayPal to Shawn Sr.Shawn Sr. is taking money for me as I have no PayPal account.After paying please send the address in which you wan't the game shipped to codyr783 via personal message.Thank you to all purchasing and for those who wan't one,hurry,they are running out fast!

Edited by codyr783

Did you have a chat with his mom? :ponder: ;) :P

Anyone who has not bought a cart yet and would like to please do so by tomorrow,Wednesday 11:59PM.I need to get these carts sold by then so Shawn Sr. can deliver these carts so I can get them to those who have purchased a copy of this game.Any cartridge that does not sell by the due date will put on eBay for auction.Thanks to everyone who has purchased a cartridge!

Thank you,

Cody Rushton

Legend Games

Edited by codyr783

• 2 weeks later...

The gameplay has changed a little.Now if you get hit you automatically start at the starting point again.Also this game is intended as a 1 player game.So the second player sprite has been disabled.

The cartridges will be shipped tomorrow! A big "Thank you" to everyone who bought one! :)

Edited by codyr783