IGNORED

Adventure: 2007

A Sprite

Map key

Blue square - cop

Yellow square - pedestrians

Pink square - prostitute

Red Square - body

Purple square - You, because you're a complete pimp, probably.

( apologies if this is the wrong form for a fake homebrew.)

Edited by A Sprite

Maybe I should have gone with the Night Driver and Hot Coffee scenes instead.

Apologies, could a moderator please delete this thread? I don't mind making a fool of myself, but if no one's going to at least point and laugh, this is wasting people's valuable time. :(

Maybe I should have gone with the Night Driver and Hot Coffee scenes instead.

Apologies, could a moderator please delete this thread? I don't mind making a fool of myself, but if no one's going to at least point and laugh, this is wasting people's valuable time. :(

Hey, you only just posted it, give people a chance to wake up and see it. :) So this is a mockup of a game idea? If it's an adventure, what's the goal?

Michael

The goal I imagine, would be up to the player, since it's Grand Theft Auto remade for the Atari 2600. It just seemed like a way to honor Adventure, which I heard never played the same way twice, and the 2600, which can work miracles in the right hands.

Plus, it allowed for silly pictures.

The real start was an x-rated picture of one square stacked on top of another, surrounded by black space. I loved the idea that something that abstract could represent something supposedly so evil and wrong that it makes killing hookers seem like buying them ice cream.

But if there had to be a main goal - it would be to find Warren Robinett, and bust him out of jail.

Thanks for your post. If one person got anything out of this, the humiliation is worth it. :)

Edited by A Sprite

P.S. This isn't me begging for help to make a game, if you're all scared. :) I just thought the idea was fun enough on it's own to share with the community. :)

I'm sorry, but without a dragon eating the yellow squares at the bottom, it just isn't Adventure. *nods sagely*

--

Mord

P.S. This isn't me begging for help to make a game, if you're all scared. :) I just thought the idea was fun enough on it's own to share with the community. :)

I'm sorry, but without a dragon eating the yellow squares at the bottom, it just isn't Adventure. *nods sagely*

Perhaps the dragon could be replaced with a bulldozer...? :P

Seriously, the concept does have some potential. It would depend on how big the city is, and how many different activities you can do in it. GTA is all about open-endedness and variety...

More screens...

post-12969-1181263140_thumb.jpg

You approach a yellow square at his home, with an axe. (1) Marge and the kids aren't there, and he can't run fast with his car keys. (2) So you slay him. You get the car keys! (3) We zoom out as you drive, it's a new engine -CRAP! It's Godzilla!

Perhaps the dragon could be replaced with a bulldozer...?

:D

Edited by A Sprite