IGNORED

Just got back from the MGC show, here's what $400 got me....

Hello

Well I socked away $400 or so to blow on the Midwest Gaming Classic and man was it worth it. Got a few I have wanted for a while, especially Cakewalk (yes it's PAL but who cares, the box is the same) Also have to ad that I had a blast, once again everyone was super cool and the whole show was amazing. I especially liked the Museum, finally got to play frogger on the 02 and all those Lynx proto's I have always wanted to play. You have to love a place that has people waiting in line to play Atari but has a PS3 hooked up collecting dust. Anyways, enough of my rambling....let me know what you think of my new goodies :)

post-9102-1181440834_thumb.jpg

Hello

Well I socked away $400 or so to blow on the Midwest Gaming Classic and man was it worth it. Got a few I have wanted for a while, especially Cakewalk (yes it's PAL but who cares, the box is the same) Also have to ad that I had a blast, once again everyone was super cool and the whole show was amazing. I especially liked the Museum, finally got to play frogger on the 02 and all those Lynx proto's I have always wanted to play. You have to love a place that has people waiting in line to play Atari but has a PS3 hooked up collecting dust. Anyways, enough of my rambling....let me know what you think of my new goodies :)

post-9102-1181440834_thumb.jpg

Damn! The Cakewalk alone is worth $400! Congrats man! Nice Grabs! :)

Hah! That's funny. I picked up that exact Tunnel Runner and thought about getting it. Glad it found a good home! ;)

And if I'm not mistaken, Rush Hour, Pick Up, and Cracked came from Videogames, Etc.?

When I was there, people were playing the PS3 constantly...

Why not? It's not often that you see a full-blown PS3 for free play rather than one of the demo machines loaded with an underwhelming software selection. If the system wasn't $600, I imagine that quite a few more people would be purchasing PS3s. I doubt it would hold the general appeal that the PS2 and Wii do, but that doesn't mean that the system doesn't appeal to anyone.

FWIW, the Wii was also played constantly, as were the Gamecubes. (Yes, plural. Between the Mario Kart Double Dash and Super Smash Bros. Melee, people were having WAY too much fun with those screwy boxes. :P)

Awesome buys Climber! Sorry i missed you at the show Al and Tempest said you were looking for me but we could find you before i left.Maybe next year buddy! :D

Hmmm, i would have thought it would have been easy to find you........I would have been checking the Pac Man machines or Pac-Man memoribilia! :)

Awesome buys Climber! Sorry i missed you at the show Al and Tempest said you were looking for me but we could find you before i left.Maybe next year buddy! :D

Yeah, I saw your name on the Elevators Amiss instruction mailing sheet. I remembered it from all the trades we have done. I'll be there again next year though, no big deal :)

• 2 months later...