IGNORED

SNES original artwork

• 4 weeks later...
Of course PC counts :)

Is it for boxartwork or ingame stuff?

I am constantly in awe of all of the crazy stuff you have, Buyatari. The Joker put it best when he asked, "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

To answer you both.

It came from the Trilobite offices. They were back on the rent and left in the middle of the night. The owner of the building put the painting on ebay and I bought it for approx $500 shipped. I spoke with for some time to see what else might be left but it was all thrown away save this which was crated up and put in a warehouse. He then started grilling me asking where these guys were saying he was still owned rent and he was gunna it. I really think he thought I was one of the developers!

It resembles the cover art but is slighty different. There is a plaque attached to the thick gold painted ornate frame at the bottom "THE 11th HOUR"

I just found my old post at DP from 2004 talking about it after it arrived in Cleveland. It measures 103X56 when unframmed.

I am suprized anyone took notice being its not exactly console based.

The old landlord was left with some stuff after the tenets left owing quite a bit of rent. This was the best of what wasn't thrown out. They were going to keep it but it was "spooking out" all the new clients who came to check out the space for rent.

The painting is unsigned but there is a plaque on the frame. I would guess it was outsourced and it resembles the cover quite a bit. So which came first the chicken or the egg?

It only arrived at the local wherehouse today so I have yet to examine it first hand. Next week I'll get a chance to read the plaque and see if that brings any new facts to light.

Truth be told,my wife actually found and bought it for me this Christmas. Gunna be hard to top this one next year. I'm not exactly easy to shop for but she just made it worse.

I think we got a great deal on it ($500.00 shipped) but now what do I do with it. This thing is a monster. Who lives in Cleveland and wants to help me move this thing.