IGNORED

NES original artwork

Wow. Very nice pieces! :lust: My favorite is the Section Z artwork; it reminds me of Marvel's THOR comicbook where he battles against the giant World Serpent FingFamFoom. I believe the cover and inside artwork was done by Walter Simonson if I remember right; I don't recall which issue it was as it were a while back but the whole book was done in splash pages!

Okay, back to the NES art --I also like the one with the airplanes and carrier. Looks like Capcom's 1942. Love it!

There are also two pics that are very tiny though and I can bearly make them out; one looks like Magic Sword?

-Maybe you can enlarge them?

The first one is Burai Fighter. Funny you should mention comics as I think this artist did several comics as well.

The WWII one is 1943.

The two small ones which I have to retake are Crystalis and Castlequest.

Not secton Z? I'll have to check for Burai Fighter then as I never played that. I was just guessing because the game depicts a person floating in a maze of hangers. It's a long time ago so I don't remember much any more but that's what came to mind when I saw the Burai art. Thanks for correcting me though! Edited by espire8

• 1 month later...