Qbert Qubes w/instructions $122 placed on ebay

Mr Do's Castle w/instructions $58

Out of Control w/instructions $499 placed on ebay

Death Trap w/instructions $44

Shuttle Orbiter w/instructions $44

Texas Chainsaw Massarce w/instructions $111 placed on ebay

Guardian w/instuction $88 place on ebay

Crazy Climber w/instructions $99

Track & Field w/instructions (controller included but not pictured) $66 which includes shipping

post-10223-1182809495_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atarimania75

Pm me with your offers. :)

Stronghold w/instructions

River Patrol w/instructions

Tooth Protectors w/instructions

Qbert Qubes w/instructions

Mr Do's Castle w/instructions

Out of Control w/instructions

Death Trap w/instructions

Shuttle Orbiter w/instructions

London Blitz w/instructions

Malagai w/instructions

Payment sent . Also PMed twice.

I put a few of these up on ebay and probably will stick more up if i don't get any interest on them. Tooth Protectors just sold for $200 buy it now in less than an hour. So i don't think my $155 shipped asking price here was all that bad.

Why are you doing this? In less than a year you aquire a ton of games and then sell off? I guess your throwing the Atari 2600 under the bus for your Garbage Pail Kids.

I put a few of these up on ebay and probably will stick more up if i don't get any interest on them. Tooth Protectors just sold for $200 buy it now in less than an hour. So i don't think my $155 shipped asking price here was all that bad.

Why are you doing this? In less than a year you aquire a ton of games and then sell off? I guess your throwing the Atari 2600 under the bus for your Garbage Pail Kids.

Because I got fed up with it all........that scam was really just the straw that broke the camels back. I have a Cuttle Cart to play the games thats really all i need. Plus i know a lot of the collectors here basically saw me more as a reseller than a collector and maybe i am. Actually what I really am thinking of doing is buying a couple stand up Arcades for my place. Honestly probably the real reason is because I know the insanity would never end..........the 2600 just has a way too broad variety of games and i knew i wouldn't be satisfied with my collection until i had every last one and i can't afford that. There is a lot more i can do with my money than have it sitting on a bookshelf.

Shawn