IGNORED

information about Travi carts

gambler172

TRAV.binHi Guys :)

Time has come,Travi will have its own game now.Preorders are taken from now on.The Travi game was programmed by Chris Read,the idea for this and the screens came from myself.Chris is the programmer of "Gosub".I really like this game and so i asked Chris,if he could do such a game for me,if i send him the screens......And so Chris did it.The "Travi"game will be sold as a 7800 cart(because Travi is a 7800 cart),but it will run on any 2600 also.The label can be seen in the next post.

The bin,which is attached,will run on the Z26 emulator,so feel free to test it.The first 10 carts will be numbered.

PM me for preorders.The cartridge will come with manual and 5 buyers will get an exclusive "Travi" patch.They will be chosen randomly.

The cart will cost 25 dollars.And the profit will go for a good charity.It will be given to a Buddha temple in Nakhon Sawan (Thailand).The monks of the temple care about poor children,since many years and it is a good idea to submit them.The donation will be made next January,when i am in Thailand again."Travi" will make this donation himself.The carts need not to be paid now.Just pay,when the carts arrive at my home.

greetings gambler172

Edited by gambler172

Hi Guys :)

oh i forgot a little story about the game.

Travi is traveling from host to host.You must help him,to arrive the next host.Be careful of the walls.Travi has 3 lives in each maze.This sounds easy,but the mazes,i did are harder than the mazes in "Gosub".The last maze is something special and if you finish the game,you will be rewarded with an endscreen.

greetings gambler172

Edited by gambler172

Hi Guys

Here are the preorders until now..... :)

Number 1 Neotokeo

Number 2 Mayhem UK

Number 3 Marc Oberhäuser

Number 4 BSA Starfire

Number 5 Atari060

Number 6 Godzilla

Number 7 horseboy

Number 8 Cousin Vinnie

Number 9 Mitch

Number10 Gateway

Next one MopedFreak

1 numbered cart available.

greetings gambler172

Edited by gambler172

If you've got the means, I'd number them all. MIA has that blank spot in the label that can be written in, and Beef Drop has a tiny sticker in addition to the number in the ROM.

Only the first 35 MIA carts have that box to be numbered. The rest are not numbered at all nor do they have the box, hence the 35 Limited Edition and the Unlimited amount of Unlimited Edition.

Hi Guys

I will take preorders till July 22nd.All carts,till sunday will be numbered. :)

Later orders will have no number.

greetings Walter

Might be a little hard to do more than the ones I got made already Walter cause I'm out of parts,shells and labels. Gonna have to go with the first 10 people and just do another run of 10 more carts in the near future or something but right away it's just not possible.

Hi Guys

You read it.The first batch is gone :( .Preorders will be taken,but will be delivered later,when Shawn has the parts for doing new carts.

But do not worry.You must not prepay the carts.Everything must be paid,when you get a PM,that the carts are ready for shipping.

greetings Walter

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys

You read it.The first batch is gone :( .Preorders will be taken,but will be delivered later,when Shawn has the parts for doing new carts.

But do not worry.You must not prepay the carts.Everything must be paid,when you get a PM,that the carts are ready for shipping.

greetings Walter

First batch is ready to be sent to Germany :)

In case your wondering why it has a different label, well there was a minor mix up when I got the labels printed (I outsourced the label printing to get really nice ones) but they look really sharp none the less IMO.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Hi Guys

The Travi carts arrived at my home :) .The manuals will be done tomorrow.And then the games are ready for shipping.Everyone,who ordered a cartridge should have got a PM with payment instructions.If payments are done,the games will be shipped.If anyone did not get the PM,let me know and i will send again.

greetings Walter