IGNORED

One of a kind? Chase the Chuck Wagon, w/ box, Inst. + coupon used to get it

rbudrick

I know people tend to groan at "how much is this worth" threads, and I do too, but I posted a very similar thread on the DP boards here:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread...519#post1230519

I was really hoping for your expert opinions here, so I'm looking forward to reading them!

I have a complete copy of Chase the Chuckwagon. Now, I know this game is not nearly as sought after as it once was, but it is a complete copy, whcih is pretty darned rare. It has the single instruction sheet with it too.

On top of this, I have the only copy with an original coupon used to send away for the game...the coupon that was in the dogfood bag back in the day.

So, what is a complete copy worth?

What's my copy with coupon worth?

I know it's a just a damned piece of paper, but that often doesn't mean a thing to collectors if it's OMGwtf r4re.

How may known people actually have complete copies of this game?

Opinions?

-Rob

Thanks!

-Rob

Edited by rbudrick

A fair price for a nice condition CTCW in my opinion would be $300. I have seen them go for more though but thats what I would say a fair price is. I'm sure some people will argue my price though. The coupon probably isn't worth much, it's damn rare as far as I know, I've never seen it. I think most people would just like to see it and not own it. Not really sure what to quote on the coupon?

It's not a complete copy without the shipping box (unless there's postage and an address label on the game box). :evil:

And before you say nobody kept those, there have been a couple copies of Kool-Aid Man (another mail-away promo game) shown here with the shipping box.

Yep, both of those Kool-Aid Man games with the original shipping box were mine. CPUWIZ grabbed one of them from me.

it would be cool to get a scan of the coupon to add to the database

of course someone will probably say for completeness you need the bag of dog food the actual coupon came in :rolling:

....aaand the taxidermied dog, without whom you would never have gotten the damn game in the first place!

It's not a complete copy without the shipping box (unless there's postage and an address label on the game box). :evil:

And before you say nobody kept those, there have been a couple copies of Kool-Aid Man (another mail-away promo game) shown here with the shipping box.

Yep, both of those Kool-Aid Man games with the original shipping box were mine. CPUWIZ grabbed one of them from me.

And I've got the original order form for it too. :D