IGNORED

Anybody in the San Francisco Bay Area who can dump a 2600 ROM ?

rob fulop

I'm looking for somebody in the SF Bay Area who is set up to dump an EPROM of a 2600 cart? If anybody knows of such a person, please send me a private message in this forum.

Thanks!

Rob

Worst case sinario Mr. Fulop I will mail you my dumper console and send basic instructions so you can do it yourself if nobody can help you out, which I doubt will happen as there are many folks in the bay area that are into the tech side of Atari.

A little off-topic as I don't have a ROM dumper and can't help out in this case, but I DO recommend moving to the bay area. Just for the weather alone and I've also been having much better better luck at the fleas and yard sales! Just moved here and am loving it so far though it is $$$.

I need to move out to SF just to be near all these prototypes...

Damn you Michigan! Damn you and your lack of protos!

Tempest

• 2 weeks later...
So has any one got an update on this one,was Rob able to find someone to dump aEPROM ???

Yeah, Jason Pump, of Atariguide.com fame was kind enough to help me dump my sole ROM copy of Actionauts. I'll post some screen shots in the next few days.

Thanks to all who offered their assistance. Rob.

Simply amazing. Thank you Mr. Fulop for your continued support of this community. We are so fortunate to have the pillars of our hobby so accessible. Please know your efforts are appreciated and will be for many, many years to come.

It was an honor to meet you in 2001 at CGE and it really makes me proud to be a collector when contributions like this are made. Often the "fans" of something are pretty far removed from the source. This is fantastic.

Cassidy

So has any one got an update on this one,was Rob able to find someone to dump aEPROM ???

Yeah, Jason Pump, of Atariguide.com fame was kind enough to help me dump my sole ROM copy of Actionauts. I'll post some screen shots in the next few days.

Thanks to all who offered their assistance. Rob.

Good old Jason. You can always rely on him ;)

I love it when the programmers of the original 2600 titles post here!

BTW Rob, I still LOVE Missile Command! I remember walking to Toys R Us in the dark winter Chicago suburban evening, just to buy a copy of this game.

It was worth every penny :)

Edited by Inky

• 2 months later...