IGNORED

MELBOURNE TATTY Shipped!

neotokeo2001

MELBOURNE TATTY

melbournetattyflyermed.gif

Melbourne Tatty is an unpublished original game by Edward Griffiths programmed in Batari Basic. The game has been refined from what has been previously released. Additional programming by Batari. All artwork is by AtariBoy.

Melbourne Tatty Label

FinalLabel50.jpg

The game will release in November with a full color manual with more original artwork by AtariBoy.

I was originally going to do a Limited Release of 20 Cartridges but the game has come together so well that I thought I would check to see if the interest for the game would require a larger run of cartridges. The game will be priced under $30 as are most of my previous releases. If anyone would be interested in making some boxes for the game, Please PM me.

Edited by neotokeo2001

A MELBOURNE TATTY sounds like a filthy act you'd pay extra for. Is this game rated M?

Thats funny you should say that. You see the game originally took place in Amsterdam and you were in a Hospitality House( :ponder: ). You had to run from room to room to try to get a freebie before the Proprietor caught you and threw you out. But the artwork for the Wolf and Maze just looked better. :D

Whats so funny is that I only had some screenshots and a back story to make up both the hero and the wolf art style. plus I just got the idea of making that old Atari Comic ad just today took me three hours to put it togther from drawing all by hand cuase using the old scan comic ad just way to crappy, I drew the comic panels, the backdrop, even the box art had to have that 80s down grade art style^_^

Edited by Atariboy2600