IGNORED

HELP, about: condor atack and bomb sqaud

juanmiglesias

Nice find.

Condor Attack loose in this condition would be worth at least $100.

Does it still carry the title sticker on the T-Handle?

Assault has to be NTSC to be worth a lot (don't know how much exactly in this condition).

Is there a little sticker on the back?

If so, what does it say?

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

thanks! for the replies.

ill let you know what exactly says when i get home, i have a pic here and it says something like:

QC.

PASSE

N

im almost 99.9% sure its NTSC.

about condor atack the sticker seems really fine it just got some stains like dust, but the color under them seems ok... just any advice in cleaning it?

the sticker you ask in the handle is missing, never got it in first place with it... it came just like the one at the rarity guide.

what would be a good bid start price for each one?.

i will post tonight or tomorrow a set of images and maybe some youtube videos.

let you know.

thanks! for the replies.

ill let you know what exactly says when i get home, i have a pic here and it says something like:

QC.

PASSE

N

im almost 99.9% sure its NTSC.

about condor atack the sticker seems really fine it just got some stains like dust, but the color under them seems ok... just any advice in cleaning it?

the sticker you ask in the handle is missing, never got it in first place with it... it came just like the one at the rarity guide.

what would be a good bid start price for each one?.

i will post tonight or tomorrow a set of images and maybe some youtube videos.

let you know.

Make sure you test them first. Those BOMB games are notorious for dying. Testing the Condor Attack to ensure its NTSC and not PAL will ensure you get a fair bit more for it too

thanks! for the replies.

QC.

PASSE

N

Not: "something like"

Be precise.

If it says Q.C. PASSED N then it's almost certain NTSC.

If it says Q.C. PASSED P then it's almost certain PAL.

I'm also quite certain that your Condor Attack is NTSC.

8)

Hi, Assault is NTSC here is the image.

bomb2.jpg

also condor attack is NTSC; i already booted both of them on my atari, is there anyway i can confirm that condor attack is NTSC with images?. it doesnt have the same sticker of Assault.

BTW i also found while ago a very rare GAME&WATCH machine from GAKKEN king arthur's knight, gakken.jpg

i might sell it too, do anyone know a website dedicated to these machines, i found handheldmuseum.com, one guy offered 200$. but i want to be sure.

Edited by juanmiglesias

Hi, Assault is NTSC here is the image.

bomb2.jpg

also condor attack is NTSC; i already booted both of them on my atari, is there anyway i can confirm that condor attack is NTSC with images?. it doesnt have the same sticker of Assault.

BTW i also found while ago a very rare GAME&WATCH machine from GAKKEN king arthur's knight, gakken.jpg

i might sell it too, do anyone know a website dedicated to these machines, i found handheldmuseum.com, one guy offered 200$. but i want to be sure.

Damn thats a nice catch ;)