IGNORED

HUGE Atari Collection! 193 games, 29 controllers & more!

The Phoenix

Hello everyone! I have offered this lot a few times on EbaY with no luck so I thought I would try here. I have a Huge Atari collection that I would like to sell. It seems that I need to fix my car up more than I need to play. Check it out at:Huge Atari collection!

If anyone is interested let me know. I would like to sell everything as a whole, but I could part with items seperately. Thanks for looking!

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: The Phoenix ]

quote:

Originally posted by Matthew Vigor:

What do you mean "with no luck"? It's an auction!

Well, no luck meant it didn't sell.

[/QB]

Lower your starting bid and don't use a reserve price. Start the bidding at $1 and you'll end up with 50 bids on your item. [/QB]

I started bidding off at $.01, I'm not sure Ebay will let me go lower than that.

As for the reserve, my wife and I have had argument-a-plenty over that subject. I'll take my sanity please.

You really should consider breaking things down into small lots, and giving a price for each lot. There's probably a few things in there I could use as well.

You generally won't get anywhere near full value if you try to sell everything in one big lot. There are quite a few guys on eBay who do nothing but buy up big lots, then break them up and sell each piece individually.. they make really good money doing it. I've considered doing this on many occasions.. buying a big lot.. keeping the items I need, then selling everything off individually. I just really don't have the time, tho, so I never have.

quote:

Originally posted by King_Asmo:

You really should consider breaking things down into small lots, and giving a price for each lot. There's probably a few things in there I could use as well.

You generally won't get anywhere near full value if you try to sell everything in one big lot.

It seems that is the trend that is happening. I've already committed to selling one game center with offers on other items as well.

You generally won't get anywhere near full value if you try to sell everything in one big lot.

I seem to have found that out. I thought I would have a better chance selling it as a whole. I saw at one time on ebay about 200 or so 2600 games go for $1500! From what I could tell there wasn't alot of super rare stuff either. I guess it was just right place,right time.

If you see something you like just drop me a line with an offer and we'll see what we can work out.

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: The Phoenix ]