IGNORED

Good Price For Lynx with 17 games?

BigO

I'm new to the Lynx scene. Don't know much about it yet.

Would a Lynx II with original carrying case, battery pack and 17 games be worth $30? (No power supply, but I can improvise one with what I have on hand.) Guaranteed to work.

The games:

Chips Challenge

Crystal Mines II

Ishido

Jimmy Connors Tennis

Klax

Kung Food

Malibu Bikini Volleyball

Pac-Land

Pinball Jam

Pit Fighter

Qix

Rampart

Robo Squash

Super Skweek

Toki

Tournament Cyberball

Xybots

Thanks guys. I kinda figured it might be a good price. I didn't know good prices could be found on anything at a pawn shop. I did go back and pick it up.

:ponder: Hadn't really thought about selling it. I'm really not a hardcore gamer though so I may not like it. I'll mess with it some tonight. If I don't like it much, I may consider selling it.

that is a smokin deal! If my lynx broke, i would probably pay up to $50 for the console alone. And games usually cost $5-10 each. I never really buy anything on ebay, due to the risk. but if i saw a lynx and a ton of games at a pawn shop or at another store, id snatch it up for $30 in a heartbeat.

Sounds like a good deal to me, too.

What kind of carrying case - a pouch that just fits the Lynx, or the bigger one with the flaps for the game cards? I've got the bigger one and love it. I keep all my Lynx stuff in it, including the power adapter.

Only game I'd highly recommend adding is Shanghai.

The Lynx is a very good system, with spot-on arcade translations (which can be surprising and unexpected from such a system), good graphics, good sound, nice to hold... and heck, it's an ATARI!

Enjoy! Or at least give it a chance before you get rid of it. Even if I don't play it often, I'll never get rid of mine.

What kind of carrying case - a pouch that just fits the Lynx, or the bigger one with the flaps for the game cards? I've got the bigger one and love it. I keep all my Lynx stuff in it, including the power adapter.

The Lynx is a very good system, with spot-on arcade translations (which can be surprising and unexpected from such a system), good graphics, good sound, nice to hold... and heck, it's an ATARI!

Enjoy! Or at least give it a chance before you get rid of it. Even if I don't play it often, I'll never get rid of mine.

It's a black case with Lynx embossed on a sewn-on rubbery label. Holds the Lynx, the power pack and has little pouches for I think 15 games.

Edited by BigO

It's a black case with Lynx embossed on a sewn-on rubbery label. Holds the Lynx, the power pack and has little pouches for I think 15 games.

Yup. Same one I got. Very versatile and well-made. Nice case, huh?

Edited by Brian R.