IGNORED

Halloween/TCM Double-Ender

Psionic

This is the third time someone has tried to auction off a double ender Halloween/TCM as the real deal.

Yes, but Wizard never made any double-enders...and people should know that. I messaged the seller and informed him of his error. Let's see if he corrects it...

For the right price maybe he would make more.

Yep I made this one, and no I didn't sell it to this person who is selling it. I emailed the seller to let him in on it's origin's,ect.

Also as far as making anymore; I have totally quit making games in any manor. I just have no intrest anymore nor will I in the future. Hell I don't own a single blank Atari PCB or any eproms of any type anymore. I don't even have any label paper left for that matter. The last batch of stuff I sold a few weeks ago was the last of what I had sitting in a box I found while oacking up my tester consoles to sell and throwing all my extra parts in the trash. Anything that was too good to go into the trash I sent to a good friend of mine to use who is also not so into making games anymore either.

Also as far as making anymore; I have totally quit making games in any manor. I just have no intrest anymore nor will I in the future. Hell I don't own a single blank Atari PCB or any eproms of any type anymore. I don't even have any label paper left for that matter. The last batch of stuff I sold a few weeks ago was the last of what I had sitting in a box I found while oacking up my tester consoles to sell and throwing all my extra parts in the trash. Anything that was too good to go into the trash I sent to a good friend of mine to use who is also not so into making games anymore either.

Wow, this is sad news! I am glad I got a few things from ya' before shop closed down. You did awesome work and I appreciate it.

OK, I'm not getting into details but this guy is being a real prick calling me a liar and shit that I didn't make this game,ect.,ect. so I totally encourage any and all members to report this assfuck cause he's clearly trying to run a scam IMO at this point.

Reason #89545-30330-2-2226 why I'm never making any more carts of any sort for any system.

OK, I'm not getting into details but this guy is being a real prick calling me a liar and shit that I didn't make this game,ect.,ect. so I totally encourage any and all members to report this assfuck cause he's clearly trying to run a scam IMO at this point.

I had already told him that his cart was not genuine and explained what it was when you messaged him. Interestingly, my comments have not appeared in the question box...no surprise there. I have reported the auction to eBay.

I know it's a long shot, but it could be the guy bought this item from someone and just didn't care/know. Coulda been at a pawn shop, who knows?

Now I know it's a long shot, but once on Ebay I bought a copy of I Drink Your Blood on DVD for $10. When it arrived, it was the autographed limited to 500 edition that goes for around $100. People pawn shit desperately, so you never know.

With that said, 99% chance he's a moron.

I know it's a long shot, but it could be the guy bought this item from someone and just didn't care/know. Coulda been at a pawn shop, who knows?

I doesn't matter where he got it. He's now been informed by at least two people about what exactly he has, so he can't plead ignorance. Still, he chooses to believe what he wants to believe. Unfortunately, there is a price to be paid for incompetence. I didn't report him because he's selling a double-ender...I did it because he's (knowingly) trying to pass it off as something that it's not.

Nope...100% chance.

I doesn't matter where he got it. He's now been informed by at least two people about what exactly he has, so he can't plead ignorance. Still, he chooses to believe what he wants to believe. Unfortunately, there is a price to be paid for incompetence. I didn't report him because he's selling a double-ender...I did it because he's (knowingly) trying to pass it off as something that it's not.

Nope...100% chance.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Looking at the Q&A in this auction you'd have to be a moron to believe its a legit cart anyway. At least he has a low starting bid, so he should bet about $40 for it

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Looking at the Q&A in this auction you'd have to be a moron to believe its a legit cart anyway. At least he has a low starting bid, so he should bet about $40 for it

Oh, I'm not worried about that...I just want it pulled because the seller is a jackass. :twisted:

Look at this shit!! This is the message I got from the seller when I told him I reported him to ebay:

Sooo, I guess we are all queers and I'm a fat liar....Hmmm... Well, Thats news to me!! :roll:

Also I sent him this as a response:

I'm reporting this message also. I don't need your sexual advances thanks. I'm straight and married. It's OK if your gay or whatever but please don't assume I'm gay or that I want anything to do with you sexually just cause your a homosexual and looking for love on the internet.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Dude, I never thought you'd take your frustrations out on a defensless moron. If he can get someone to buy your cart at a higher price then be happy about your work. That says something. He's a dick but don"t quit on his expense. Don't let him win! I know you don't want to give it all up because your pissed about someone who doubts your expertice.

Dude, I never thought you'd take your frustrations out on a defensless moron. If he can get someone to buy your cart at a higher price then be happy about your work. That says something. He's a dick but don"t quit on his expense. Don't let him win! I know you don't want to give it all up because your pissed about someone who doubts your expertice.

guess you don't know me very well :lol:

Back to a little decorum, I sent the guy this:

Hi, the other chap did indeed make this cart, he burned the rare program code onto a chip and put it in an old Xonox double-ender case and created a custom label, just as he says. Check Atariage.com if you don't believe us, these games were from Wizard Video, not Xonox, and did not originally come together. Ignorance is no excuse to call someone a liar.