IGNORED

Loose Quadrun FS

landsmarra

Hello again to all!

I have a mint-condition, loose Quadrun for sale for the highest reasonable offer. I'm not sure what these have been fetching lately so I'll leave it up to the marketplace...

Pics available on request.

To any relatively new folks here, I can be vouched for by some of the oldest and most trusted members here...just give a shout and I'll arrange for that if necessary. I've just recently celebrated 5 years here myself :)

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by landsmarra

Hello again to all!

I have a mint-condition, loose Quadrun for sale for the highest reasonable offer. I'm not sure what these have been fetching lately so I'll leave it up to the marketplace...

Pics available on request.

To any relatively new folks here, I can be vouched for by some of the oldest and most trusted members here...just give a shout and I'll arrange for that if necessary. I've just recently celebrated 5 years here myself :)

Thanks,

Steve

I hate to say it but the last Quadrun that went for sale in near mint condition was a little under $175.

Hey Steve, good to see you on again :)

Good luck with the sale. I wish Quadrun had not seen such a nose dive (as I am sure you do too!) but it has. Yours is no doubt quite nice, and condition goes a long way. Hopefully a collector will still need a good example and offer you a fair price. Amazing what 5 years on the market does...

Best to you, I will gladly vouch for him. Great guy with very nice stuff.

Cassidy

Hey Steve, good to see you on again :)

Good luck with the sale. I wish Quadrun had not seen such a nose dive (as I am sure you do too!) but it has. Yours is no doubt quite nice, and condition goes a long way. Hopefully a collector will still need a good example and offer you a fair price. Amazing what 5 years on the market does...

Best to you, I will gladly vouch for him. Great guy with very nice stuff.

Cassidy

Thanks for the kudos, Cassidy! You still schlepping that Computer Space console around the world?

Steve

Well, if there were any shows around I might :) I sort of got out of arcades (sold my business) and spend my extra on other hobbies these days. Still love my 8-bit gaming but not spending the time and money on it much anymore.

I have actually looked into selling the game recently. I have an interested party but I can't bring myself to sell it yet...

Good luck with your sales and TTT for you. Hope you get a good offer on the Kelly Multicart. Funny how the CC2 and Kroc carts sort of replaced this one. If you'd said 5 years ago one would not sell, I would not believe you. Your stuff is top-notch. Are you selling your protos too?

Cassidy

Hello Steve,

Long time no talk!!! Welcome back to the forums. :) Steve is a top notch guy....I have bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from him. He has some very NICE and ULTRA RARE stuff although I think I got some of it.... ;) If you have a concern about Steve, get rid of it, he DEFINITELY can be trusted.... :)

BTW, if you do not have a Quadrun, take a look at Steve's.....I am sure it is in top condition and you might not have a chance to get another like it for a long time. Remember, a lot of the Quadruns that have been sold lately have not been in mint condition like Steve's.......send him a PM and get your hands on that mint Quadrun.... :)

Hope the family is doing well.......talk to you soon!!! :)

Wonder007