IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Week #2 - Squish'Em Sam

NOTE: THIS WEEKS GAME HAS ENDED!

Squish'em Sam

post-14567-1194415470_thumb.png

Game Info

As Sam, your goal is to make it to the top of each building and grab the bag of money awaiting you. Sam climbs upward on the girders and must avoid both the enemies that crawl and the various object being thrown down at him. Sam can move left and right on each girder platform and can either jump over an enemy or squish them.

-This game was chosen by:duncantoml and jetset

-Level 1

HSC Info

-Post your scores in this thread and every couple of days I will update the leaderboard.

-The cutoff for posting scores will be the following Wednesday at 2:00 A.M. Eastern.

-Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be acurate.

-Please read the
thread for a thoural description of the HSC rules.

Current High Scores

1st - duncantoml (1,187,290)

2nd - Blackjack (214,220)

3th - chuckwalla (100,500)

4th - joeybastard (82,850)

5th - theking21083 (43,910)

6th - purenergy (40,050

7th - Ikrananka (38,220)

8th - jetset (37,880)

9th - PressureCooker2600 (35,040)

Leader Board

duncantoml-
1st
-
11 points

Blackjack-
2nd
-
10 points

Albert-
3rd
-
9 points

chuckwalla-
4th
-
8 points

theking21083-
5th
-
7 points

joeybastard-
6th
-
6 points

jetset-
7th
-
5 points

Mister VCS-
8th
-
4 points

Ikrananka-
9th
-
3 points

PressureCooker2600-
10th
-
2 points

edweird13-
11th
-
1 point

ScottHuggins-
11th
-
1 point

Artlover-
11th
-
1 point

Edited by theking21083

Sorry, but i don't own this game, and I have never heard of it. I am not into "emulation".

In my opinion, it is better to start the HSC with more popular games like River Raid or Donkey Kong.

See you next week!

Sorry to hear that you will not be competing this week. The reason I chose Squish'Em Sam was because it got the most votes to play for this week. One of the reasons for a HSC is to play games that you may have never played before. I also do not have this game, but now that I have played it on emulation I am going to purchase it. I hope to see you again next week.

Sorry, but i don't own this game, and I have never heard of it. I am not into "emulation".

In my opinion, it is better to start the HSC with more popular games like River Raid or Donkey Kong.

See you next week!

Sorry about the suggestion. I wanted to reccomend something that hasn't ben played to death in the other high score clubs (River Raid) or flat out sucks (DK) and doesn't hold my interest. Just my .02 on the reccomendation I had made. If you have the chance, pick this one up it's a really fun game.

post-997-1194482934_thumb.jpg

"Money, Money, Money!" What a blast from the past! I haven't played this for years. Went through 4 controllers, and 2 consoles, to get this score. (None of them worked right.) Not even close to duncantoml's high score.

:)

SquishemSam1.jpg

Yeah well you should see his score on the last game. He is mopping the floor with us so far.

First semi decent score.

One tip.....ALWAYS GET THE EXTRA MAN!!! I can't stress that enough.

And I don't know if it's in the instruction manual or not, but you can only squish an enemy once. After that, you die if you try to squish them again.

You can only squish them once. When they come back they turn white, invincible, and will killl you.

First semi decent score.

And I don't know if it's in the instruction manual or not, but you can only squish an enemy once. After that, you die if you try to squish them again.

You can only squish them once. When they come back they turn white, invincible, and will killl you.

And you can't jump over them again either can you? I've tried but never can...

First semi decent score.

And you can't jump over them again either can you? I've tried but never can...

If you can then it's above my skill level. They get me every time I try.