IGNORED

Atari800MacX Version 3.8 release, now with XEP80 Emulation

atarimac

All,

Yesterday I released an updated version of the Atari800MacX emulator. The following are the changes:

Features Added/Changed:

• Added emulation of the XEP80 80 Column Display Adapater.

Bugs Fixed:

• Fixed issue with monitor not displaying certain ASCII characters correctly in memory dumps.
  • Fixed issue with Right keyboard Meta keys not being recognized on newer Macs.

There has been a report with the Right keyboard meta keys on some Intel macs is still not fixed, so that may be yet to be resolved in the next release.

For those of you who want to try the XEP80 emulation, I've also attached the XEP80 system disk here.

Mark

XEP80.ATR.zip

Finally, one user has noted there is an issue with the built in help, some of the images on the Preferences panels pages have references to my local drive. I will release a new 3.8.1 version in the next couple of days fixing that, in the meantime, use the PDF manual if you have issues.

• 3 weeks later...

The printer emulation's are quite complex, I suspect I spent a least a month on each one of them. I won't say I will not ever do another one, but at the moment I don't have the free time for it. The 1029 was never released here in the states, so I would have to have a manual or technical documentation to be able to emulate it, as well as sample printouts.

Mark