IGNORED

Sio2OSX Version 2.0 Released

atarimac

All,

Yesterday I released a new version of the Sio2OSX program for the Mac. You can get it at http://www.atarimac.com.

The new features are:

• Added 850 Emulation to allow Internet Modem capability and the ability to connect serial devices.
  • Added the ability to swap disks between any two drives by holding the option key while dragging a disk from one drive to another.

Mark

You are the man! Thanks for the update!

Fletch

All,

Yesterday I released a new version of the Sio2OSX program for the Mac. You can get it at http://www.atarimac.com.

The new features are:

• Added 850 Emulation to allow Internet Modem capability and the ability to connect serial devices.
  • Added the ability to swap disks between any two drives by holding the option key while dragging a disk from one drive to another.

Mark

No, it does not. I have talked with Steve about it, and he has talked about releasing sample code that would allow others to use the interface without a kernel driver, but at this point, it's not possible for me to support it.

Mark

No big deal, I'll just pick up a USB to serial adaptor. I just finished installing Atari800MacX on my Mac Mini running Leopard and it works great! I'm new to the Mac so I'm just getting started with emulation on the Mac. I really like the media status window window, it's much easier than going through the menus. Very nice application.

tjb

tjb,

Thanks for the compliments, and I'm glad to hear it's running well on Leopard. I have Leopard, but haven't installed it yet.

Mark

No, it does not. I have talked with Steve about it, and he has talked about releasing sample code that would allow others to use the interface without a kernel driver, but at this point, it's not possible for me to support it.

Mark

No big deal, I'll just pick up a USB to serial adaptor. I just finished installing Atari800MacX on my Mac Mini running Leopard and it works great! I'm new to the Mac so I'm just getting started with emulation on the Mac. I really like the media status window window, it's much easier than going through the menus. Very nice application.

tjb