IGNORED

Redemption 5200: Small number available! SOLD

Albert

These are all sold out now..

The Redemption 5200 adapter has not been in the AtariAge Store for a while, but I've scrounged up enough board and parts to build a small number of them. So far I have built up four, and I can build up to six more if there is demand for them. The first four I will be able to ship out this week, any after that would likely be next week. These are the 2600/Sega version that allows you to plug in any Atari 2600-compatible joysticks as well as Sega SMS/Genesis controllers (allowing you to play two-button games).

Redemption2600Adapter.jpg

After I go through these, I will not have any of these to sell for quite some time, possibly never. I am out of boards and the custom cables we had built for these, and I have no plans to order more for now (they are a pain in my ass and time consuming to build).

The price is $60 shipped in the US/Canada and $65 outside the US/Canada. I imagine these won't last long, so please PM me if you'd like to buy one.

..Al

I can only imagine what it would be like to play the excellent 5200 PacMan with a standard 2600 controller. Would be better than even the Wico, I think. Tempting.

It is as much as I love my Wicos, the stick is a bit large. I have a Masterplay and this one here. They both are great. I dont have the 7800 version which i kinda wanted eventually so i will be on the lookout in the marketplace for that but if you dont have a Redemtion, I suggest anyone get one while you still can. Cheers :)

PS: It is the ONLY way to play Robotron on a 5200!

Preferably with a Kraft Palm controller Attached.

Cheers

The Redemption 5200 adapter has not been in the AtariAge Store for a while, but I've scrounged up enough board and parts to build a small number of them. So far I have built up four, and I can build up to six more if there is demand for them. The first four I will be able to ship out this week, any after that would likely be next week. These are the 2600/Sega version that allows you to plug in any Atari 2600-compatible joysticks as well as Sega SMS/Genesis controllers (allowing you to play two-button games).

Redemption2600Adapter.jpg

After I go through these, I will not have any of these to sell for quite some time, possibly never. I am out of boards and the custom cables we had built for these, and I have no plans to order more for now (they are a pain in my ass and time consuming to build).

The price is $60 shipped in the US/Canada and $65 outside the US/Canada. I imagine these won't last long, so please PM me if you'd like to buy one.

..Al

I would like one Al. I hope i'm not to late? Thanks for supporting us! Keep up the great work.

I'd suggest sending Albert a PM so you can get on his reserve list.

This ought to satisfy that guy who was asking about them earlier. I had no idea that AtariAge was going to release more of these, although it certainly would explain why Albert had asked me for spare game cartridges...

I can only imagine what it would be like to play the excellent 5200 PacMan with a standard 2600 controller. Would be better than even the Wico, I think. Tempting.

It is as much as I love my Wicos, the stick is a bit large. I have a Masterplay and this one here. They both are great. I dont have the 7800 version which i kinda wanted eventually so i will be on the lookout in the marketplace for that but if you dont have a Redemtion, I suggest anyone get one while you still can. Cheers :)

PS: It is the ONLY way to play Robotron on a 5200!

Preferably with a Kraft Palm controller Attached.

Cheers

But you need two Redemptions to play it right!

Wow are the last 2 messages erily similiar in every way or what? From how the sentence is structured, to the number of posts to the name signed Mike! LOL Anyhow

Id like to add that The Masterplay and the Redemption work the same.

BIG Difference is that a Masterplay costs about $100 used and

you may have to hope it works

whereas, the Redemption is NEW and just over half the price of the used MP & you know it works from AL!

I got my MP in a lot by accident as I never would have paid the going rate for one when the Redemption Works Fantastic! Cheers.

If you have a 5200, you need to get this BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!

and you'll never be without a good 5200 controller again!

Edited by Phantom

Wow are the last 2 messages erily similiar in every way or what? From how the sentence is structured, to the number of posts to the name signed Mike! LOL Anyhow

Id like to add that The Masterplay and the Redemption work the same.

BIG Difference is that a Masterplay costs about $100 used and

you may have to hope it works

whereas, the Redemption is NEW and just over half the price of the used MP & you know it works from AL!

I got my MP in a lot by accident as I never would have paid the going rate for one when the Redemption Works Fantastic! Cheers.

If you have a 5200, you need to get this BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!

and you'll never be without a good 5200 controller again!

That is kind of funny. Anyway I just ordered one from Al. One question. Will the redemption work with any 2600 compatible joystick or just the standard one?

Just took a picture of the four that are done, all of which have been sold (they are being shipped today). By the end of the weekend I will have another batch built and will know how many more I can sell (should be at least six)..

post-3-1195675353_thumb.jpg

..Al

How many Super Breakouts must be sacrificed??? :P

Just took a picture of the four that are done, all of which have been sold (they are being shipped today). By the end of the weekend I will have another batch built and will know how many more I can sell (should be at least six)..

redemption.jpg

..Al

Only a few more. :)

..Al

post-3-1195675353_thumb.jpg

..Al

Yea, I hate sacrificing Super Breakouts so I use Gremlins and Choplifters. I'd use Bounty Bob's and Meteroites but the cases are wrong.

Allan

That is kind of funny. Anyway I just ordered one from Al. One question. Will the redemption work with any 2600 compatible joystick or just the standard one?

It works with any that is compatable AFAIK. Ive used quite a few and they all work proper. Enjoy. You'll be glad you have this and wont ever curse the 5200 again! ;)