IGNORED

What homebrew is availible for Jag?

RGB_Gamer

is there a current list of unliscenced/homebrew Jag CD/Jag Cart games?

thanks

Look at this list then, besides the official atari releases there are all the homebrews left and some other various Jaguar releated -computer only discs. Read the thread and many titles will be explained.

http://jaysmith2000.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8507

Welcome to Atariage! :)

Edited by ovalbugmann

is there a current list of unliscenced/homebrew Jag CD/Jag Cart games?

thanks

Look at this list then, besides the official atari releases there are all the homebrews left and some other various Jaguar releated -computer only discs. Read the thread and many titles will be explained.

http://jaysmith2000.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8507

Welcome to Atariage! :)

is there a way to play catridge protos on a jaguar system?

hmmm?..... I would think that prototype carts would be encrypted before being burned into the chips, but I never really considered that. So a stubulator development Jaguar may be needed, but for some reason I don't think so. I would ask jaysmith2000 he would know for sure, or Matthias, atarifan49, cobracon, Zerosquare, or belboz, gorf, gunstar, buddybuddies, walter J64-bit or other veteran Jag people here. I don't have any proto(eproms?) carts just 2 flash carts, but that is a very good question.

Wow, what prototype carts do you have? just wondering.

Edited by ovalbugmann

• 3 weeks later...
GORF, Thanks for confirming my thoughts that proto carts ARE encrypted, that makes a lot of sense - why burn a program to eproms to use on a regular Jaguar if it's not encrypted - to do so wouldn't really make too much sense. ;) So I'm sure most if not all Proto cartridges are encrypted. :)

actually you do need a stub Jaguar to play some of the Eeprom betas, not all are encrypted,but most are. :cool:

GORF, Thanks for confirming my thoughts that proto carts ARE encrypted, that makes a lot of sense - why burn a program to eproms to use on a regular Jaguar if it's not encrypted - to do so wouldn't really make too much sense. ;) So I'm sure most if not all Proto cartridges are encrypted. :)

actually you do need a stub Jaguar to play some of the Eeprom betas, not all are encrypted,but most are. :cool:

Yeah there are a few that will only run on a dev system but that is not too many and usually

there is another version of that same something that is encrypted.

Edited by Gorf