IGNORED

The Official Atari Lynx AC Adaptor NIB, AND THE WINNER IS.....

Phantom

The Official Atari Lynx AC Adaptor

120V 60Hz

Model Name: PAG-1000

Input: AC 120V 60Hz 15W

Output: DC 9V 1A

The adaptor is new, still in its original box.

My friend asked me to help get rid of these.

He's had them since he closed his Ebay Store over a year ago.

He bought them by mistake and just wants back most of what he paid for them so here's the deal. Im going to offer up 12 of them on here for him. whenever the last one is sold, someone will get a FREE One (less Shipping, $5 back). I will put everyones Number/name in a hat, hopefully theyre sold before New Years Eve, and then I will have him pick the NUMBER out of the hat and the name next to that number wins the free one and since he knows no one here, it is super fair this way!

Oh and shipping is 1 lb 6 ozs Priority to wherever you are from 08032. Exact Shipping.... so go to usps.com if you need to know your shipping price. Theres no way to keep these under a Lb like I had hoped to make it easy as they are almost a lb before they are pkged. 15 oz+.

Anyhow, whomever gets the FREE one will get a Refund By PayPal or Money Orders accepted as well and Then I will refund you by check if so. Cheers!

Edited by Phantom

12 and 1 Will be FREE!

1>T2KFREEKER PENDING

2>streps SHIPPED

3>else SHIPPED

4>else #2 SHIPPED

5>Guitarman SHIPPED

6>ianoid SHIPPED

7>ianoid SHIPPED

8>ianoid SHIPPED

9>ianoid SHIPPED

10>ianoid SHIPPED

11>ianoid SHIPPED

12>1 left

I actually have 2 more other than the 12th but Im going to add one more to this because a few people asked but havent got back to me so this will be the last slot for the freebie. The 2 others are on Ebay and if they do not sell, they maybe available but not part of this contest. If no one orders the last one by Saturday Night, Sometime Sunday I will announce the winner regardless as I will be seeing that friend for football viewing this weekend and i will have him choose the number and refund the winner $5. Thanks to all who particpated to get rid of these extra adapters although they are very nice and I bought 2 myself, there was really no use for all of these by anyone so Im glad I thought of this.

So a Big thanks to everyone involved. Happy Holidays! -Ant :)

Edited by Phantom

:ponder: anyone else :ponder:

Else, Please post when yours arrive and say what ya think about em!

Thanks, I really want these gone before the holiday

so I can give out the free one to the winner ASAP and be done with it.

Cheers :)

Edited by Phantom

Received mine today. Brand new condition.

Thanks

Scott

Thanks for the post Scott.

LAST CHANCE IF SOMEONE WANTS THE LAST ONE!

Winners number will be pulled from a hat sometime sunday and posted here at halftime of the Sunday Night Football Game! Check here then for the winner whether its 1 out of 11 or 12!

By Tomorrow night you must inform me. Take care & Happy Hols!

Edited by Phantom

thats it pending the last 2 payments both of which were planning on paying today.

So no rush fellas but I cant pick the winner until the the monies are in so please do by Sunday and if not, it will be New Years Eve when the winner will be annouced.

Take care and Happy Holidays :) :) :) :) :)

ok we're just going to pull out the winner as previosuly planned on New Years Eve. Sometime after midnight, just to start the new year and the winner will be announced and the refund will be granted immediately. I tried to rush this done and it didnt quite happen so it will be as originally planned.

Thanks to all involved and goodluck to you all in winning the free one. Cheers

And the Winner is... Ianoid with number 6.

#6 was the number pulled.

Thanks to all who participated and helped me help my friend get rid of these especially since I had a hand in directing him to the website that he wrongly purchased these from. I bought 2 ACs myself and finally have a lynx, actually 2, one of each edition boxed! Cool Cool :cool:

Gauntlet rox on the Lynx BTW and I need the manual if anyone has one for sale or trade. I have the box but no manual. Happy new Year. Ianoid, your refund will be along shortly.

Cheers to all and Have a Great '08!

yay for me!

I had both versions boxed, but somehow I got rid of my Lynx 2 box. Idiot! Anyone have one to trade, contact me.

I found a Lynx I recently that works well. No battery cover. I was going to bundle it with a case, games and one of these PSes and sell it. Here or eBay? Haven't decided? I'm kind of greedy (well, spendy) so I might just go to eBay.