IGNORED

Jeepers Creepers for the Colecovision

birdie3

Has anyone else played Daniel Bienvenu's Jeepers Creepers for the Colecovison? If so, let's start a discussion about it. Honestly, this is one of the more impressive Colecovision homebrews ever put out IMHO. Digitized voice sound effects, very impressive graphics, addictive gameplay.. Good shtuff!!

I am wondering though.. Does the game have an ending?

I got my hands on a signed copy! Yes, it's VERY well done. Hint: hold down the buttons for rapid fire. It will certainly save your hands from cramping. Is there an ending? You ought to keep playing! ;)

It's a very impressive game indeed. The speech is well done and a very nice touch. :)

I got cramps in my hands from endlessly tapping the side buttons though...

Edited by ScottHuggins

• 4 weeks later...

I'm receiving each week a new positive comment about Jeepers Creepers, thank you very much, it's very appreciate. The only very bad comment I had about this game came from someone who didn't really played it and had no intention to buy the game anyway. You know that we drive on your positive feedback, giving us this precious energy to continue, and I thank you for that.

The Coleco homebrew scene is alive. The next generation of coleco homebrewers is going more than just fine and I'm proud of this.

The bad news is that I lost most of my energy during the last 3 years. I can't explain it but it's the reality. I will continue all my current projects, whatever the time it will takes, then I will simply stop. No new project for me anymore, for me it's mission accomplish. So, if you see I'm releasing a new Coleco game, it will be in fact an old project I finally manage to make.

I look at this game in action, and all I can think of is "this is how I want Gnapp Attack! to play".

Anyway, it's rather run to play, even running emulated as a converted GBA file on my GBA. Dan has the ROM for this game available at his blog.

Edited by Vic George 2K3

• 4 weeks later...