IGNORED

Taking Five Orders for Defender Arcade for the 2600 *MORE AVAILABLE!*

PacManPlus

Hi:

I am able to make 5 NTSC Defender Arcade carts for the 2600. The reason I specify NTSC is because I have no way of testing the PAL version to my satisfation.

The cost is $35 Shipped USPS (it's higher because I had to get carts with SARA chips in them, desolder them, and move them to the SARA boards that CPUWIZ once made).

They will be numbered, with a label (of course) featuring the artwork of the very talented Atariboy2600. Please respond via PM and I will post here the names if the first 5 people who PMmed me (assuming 5 people want this) ;)

PayPal only please :)

Thanks!

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus

Oops... forgot to link back to the hacks thread :dunce:

ok - The first five people to contact me were (in order):

1- duncantoml

2- Captain Beard

3- chuys450

4- neotokeo2001

5- tjb

-------------

People on standby in case of one (or more) of the first five people backing out:

6- Bruce Bidder

7- holygrailvideogames

8- Fred

9- Atarian63

10-ianoid

11-Crazy Climber

12-Wonder007

13-Toymailman

14-Gambler172

There are early screenshots in the 'hacks' thread, but here are some current ones:

post-1787-1201377571_thumb.png

post-1787-1201377576_thumb.png

post-1787-1201377580_thumb.png

post-1787-1201377586_thumb.png

post-1787-1201377590_thumb.png

Edited by PacManPlus

Looks cool, what a shame you can only make 5.....damn SARA boards :x

From what I understand, there *may* be a remedy for that in the near future ;)

Can you please put me on stand-by.....I am willing to pay double of the original price!!!! ;)

Where is 7800 Space Invaders?

:lol:

I'm just trying to tie up loose ends, as I expect to be working on that for a while

ok - Nobody has backed out, I received payment from the first five people. If somehow I can get a hold of a few more boards I will post here, but it's not looking too good.

Thanks guys!

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus

Ok - It's looking like I can get 10 more boards that I have to make a small modification to. I am offering them to the 9 people on Standby first, which leaves one more:

6- Bruce Bidder

7- holygrailvideogames

8- Fred

9- Atarian63

10-ianoid

11-Crazy Climber

12-Wonder007

13-Toymailman

14-Gambler172

15-Lord Helmet

If anyone on the above list does not want a copy, please let me know. These will be numbered as well (starting from 6).

I have room for one more person, so the first one to contact me will get the reserve for it.

It's funny - when I first offered this, I was thinking to myself that I hope I am able to sell all 5 copies. Now I'm trying to make more! :)

At this point, please *do not send me any money yet*... I will post here once I have all of the parts I need.

Thanks, everyone.

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus

Ok - It's looking like I can get 10 more boards that I have to make a small modification to. I am offering them to the 9 people on Standby first, which leaves one more:

6- Bruce Bidder

7- holygrailvideogames

8- Fred

9- Atarian63

10-ianoid

11-Crazy Climber

12-Wonder007

13-Toymailman

14-Gambler172

If anyone on the above list does not want a copy, please let me know. These will be numbered as well (starting from 6).

I have room for one more person, so the first one to contact me will get the reserve for it.

It's funny - when I first offered this, I was thinking to myself that I hope I am able to sell all 5 copies. Now I'm trying to make more! :)

At this point, please *do not send me any money yet*... I will post here once I have all of the parts I need.

Thanks, everyone.

Bob

Yes, I still want my copy so I will remit payment once you allow us to......thanks for making this happen PacManPlus!!!! :)

6- Bruce Bidder

7- holygrailvideogames

8- Fred

9- Atarian63

10-ianoid

11-Crazy Climber

12-Wonder007

13-Toymailman

14-Gambler172

Thanks, everyone.

Bob

Just let me know when you want the cash.. THanks for finding ten more it woulod of sucked to be 6 and not get one... :cool:

Crap! I missed it!

If you ever make more, please put me on the list. I have been looking forward to this game for a while.

Hey!

You actualy did get it; you contacted me first. #15.

Ok, thanks everyone - all are spoken for (unless someone backs out). Like I said earlier, I will post here once I have all the parts I need and it's a definate go. I will also send a PM to everyone on the list.

BTW, I would just like to add that I am using the 'Red' Label type for this game (like my avatar).

Bob

*EDIT* - Ok first 5 games went out today.

Edited by PacManPlus

6- Bruce Bidder

7- holygrailvideogames

8- Fred

9- Atarian63

10-ianoid

11-Crazy Climber

12-Wonder007

13-Toymailman

14-Gambler172

15-Lord Helmet

I would like to confirm that yes I do want mine, LMK when you would like the payment sent, Thanks :)