IGNORED

My Needed list Atari 2600 Rarity 2-4

EricDeLee

Well... another recent post did well so I figured I'd give it a try as well. I'll have to figure out what I have to trade.... but that could be for later. Just check out your doubles and extras to see if you got anything I need! Let me know! :)

Updated 15OCT2008

So first things first: I need some Atari 2600 and Atari Lynx stuff. I need certain labels, variations, etc. So please pay attention to that when you are looking to trade this stuff. The last thing I want to do is trade for 20 Atari games only to find out someone sent me 15 incorrect labels. :)

The top part of this list will be games that I need for the Atari 2600

The bottom part... is what I have to trade for those games. I will buy the games as well, so if you prefer to just receive that strange green stuff, or magical money on paypal... just let me know! This will be updated more and more throughout the next few months. I'm putting my TG/PCE stuff on the bottom list. Make me an offer for the ENTIRE lot if you are interested.

WANTED GAMES:

Atari Lynx

Guantlet 3rd Enounter (Ridged)

Super Off Road

KLAX - Japan version... strange cart. I want... I neeeeeeeed (Please look for attached pictures to know which one I'm talking about)

post-3390-1204044063.jpg

post-3390-1204044074.jpg

Homebrews/repros/protos

Alien vs. Predator

Centipede

Championship Rally

Cyber Virus Beyond Games Proto

Cyber Virus Songbird

Cyber Virus: CinciClassic Edition

Lynx Diagnostic

Lynx Othello

Marlboro Go!

PokerMania

SFX

No need for boxes or manuals. Simple loose carts will be good enough for me. I prefer fairly nice labels. I want my end label to be present instead of MIA. :)

58 More carts Needed!

Rarity 2 ---8 Needed

Basketball-Sears-Text 49-75113

Canyon Bomber-Sears-Text 49-75115

Street Racer-Atari-Text- Red Text

Super Baseball-Atari-Red

Warlords-Sears-Picture

Othello-Atari Text-YELLOW

Video Olympics-Atari Pic Green End Label

Outlaw-atari text-yellow

Rarity 3 ----16 Needed

Asteroids-Atari-Silver

Astroblast-Telegames-Silver

Backgammon-Sears-Text

Checkers-Sears-Text

Maze-Sears-Text 49-75112

Poker Plus-Sears-Picture

Quest for Quintana Roo-Telegames-Silver

Skiing-Activision-Blue

Space Attack-Telegames-Silver

Space Chase Blue

Spiderdroid-Froggo-Standard

Star Ship-Atari- Text (NOT LARGE TEXT)

Super Challenge Baseball-Telegames-Silver "Baseball"

Super Challenge Football-Telegames-Silver "Football"

Video Olympics-Atari-Text #- "21 Video Olympics"

Pong Sports Text (Slanted 's') Sears text

Rarity 4----23 Needed

Armor Ambush-INTV-White

Burgertime-INTV-White

Circus-Zellers-Standard

Communists Mutants From Space-Starpath-Cassette

Double Dunk-Atari-Red

Escape From The Mindmaster-Starpath-Cassette

Final Approach-Apollo-Blue

Freeway-Zellers-Standard

Glacier Patrol-Telegames-Silver

International Soccer-Telegames-Silver

Killer Satellites-Starpath-Cassette

Masters of the Universe-He Man-INTV-White

Othello-Sears-Text

Phaser Patrol-Starpath-Cassette

Pinball-Zellers-Standrad

Race-Sears-Picture

Robot Tank-Activision-Blue

Sorcerer's Apprentice-Atari-Children

Star Fox-Mythicon-Standard

Stellar Track-Sears-Picture

Suicide Mission-Starpath-Cassette

Othello-Atari Pic with text EL

Taz-silver (need a new one)

Pending Trade:

ebay:

47 needed

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now... stuff I have for sale/trade:

Boxed Atari 2600 Games

Name/Type of Cart/Rarity/Description/Box Desc NO INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Defender/Atari picture/1/Bad cart/Top of box bad

Yars Revenge/Atari picture/2/Bad cart/Top of box bad

Pac-Man/Atari picture/1/Great/Great (top lid torn)

Fishing Derby/Activision/3/Great Nearly no Acti-plaque/Box is in good shape. Back of box has tape residue (bad)

Armor Ambush/M-Network Black/3/Great/Great

Super Challenge Baseball/M-Network Black/2/Great/Small crease in front

Burgertime/M-Network Black/3/Great/Crease in front

Astroblast/M-Network Black/2/Great/Great

Super Challenge Football/M-Network Black/3/Great/Crappy/Really Crappy

Space Attack/M-Network Black/2/Great/Good/Bottom half crushed a bit

Space Cavern/Red Label/3/Fair/Blue Box with the red cart/Tape on bottom.

SpaceChase/Standard/3/BOX ONLY/Great Box!

Eric DeLee

Edited by EricDeLee

You probably already know this but just in case...

Glacier Patrol

Silver Label Asteroids

Skiing - Blue label

These games took me just about forever to find.

They are way harder to find than what the rarity might lead you to believe.

Glacier Patrol came up one time in a year.

(And Universal Chaos is now going on two years without a hit for the NTSC version.)

There are a couple others (like Super Baseball and a few of the Sears picture labels) that

are a little tougher to find than the rarity, but not impossible.

As for the rest of the commons, I may have a bunch for you. I'll PM you in a couple of days with the list of commons

I have for you.

Edited by therealred5

Yep... I noticed a few of these were really tough to get. The ones you mentioned are right there towards the top. I haven't seen ANY silver labeled Telegame carts the entire time I have collected for the 2600. I've come across numerous Qbert Qubes, an Xante cart, Glib, Waterworld, etc in the wild.... but not a single silver labeled telegames cart. LOL

I'll have to recheck my list. I just got a box of 40 games or so from craigslist. It had a lot of good stuff in there, so I'll check to see which ones I can use for my list here! I was amazed of the great condition the Parker Brothers and Activision labels are in with this lot. I generally bought the lot for $20 because it had Alien Brigade in it (something I can sell/trade). Other than that I did not expect any good ones in it. I was wrong though. (Radar Lock, River Raid II, Pole Position with the typo label, and a few others).

I've got another Atari deal on the way to me. 150+ games off of craigslist!

Any help though I can get on the way... I'm all for it!

Video Pinball-Atari-Picture Upper Case End Label

So, don't you care if the title on the main label is upper or lower case, or do you want both? (Video Pinball and Missile Command were each made in all four possible variations: lower/lower, lower/upper, upper/lower and upper/upper. The mixed versions are by far the hardest to find.)

So, don't you care if the title on the main label is upper or lower case, or do you want both? (Video Pinball and Missile Command were each made in all four possible variations: lower/lower, lower/upper, upper/lower and upper/upper. The mixed versions are by far the hardest to find.)

I have to recheck to see what I have. I THINK I may have all of the upper/lower case stuff in the collection... except for the ones listed above. I'll check though. As I think I used the rarity list here in order to determine what was what.

It is possible that if it wasn't listed in the database here... I may have skipped over it.

You probably already know this but just in case...

Glacier Patrol

Silver Label Asteroids

Skiing - Blue label

These games took me just about forever to find.

They are way harder to find than what the rarity might lead you to believe.

Glacier Patrol came up one time in a year.

(And Universal Chaos is now going on two years without a hit for the NTSC version.)

There are a couple others (like Super Baseball and a few of the Sears picture labels) that

are a little tougher to find than the rarity, but not impossible.

As for the rest of the commons, I may have a bunch for you. I'll PM you in a couple of days with the list of commons

I have for you.

I had no idea that Super Baseball and Blue Label Skiing were HTF, I have had these both more than once and pretty much gave them away.

Upon closer inspection (i.e. oh yeah... forgot about that box...) I have several more carts from your wish list.

Here's everything:

Video Pinball-Atari-Picture Upper Case End Label (small tears in the two top corners on the main label)

Golf-Atari-Picture (partially removed price sticker on main label)

Indy 500-Atari-Text-"11 Indy 500"

Race-Sears-Text 49-75149 (small price sticker on main label)

Night Driver-Sears-Text

Fireball cassette

My guess is that the stickers could be carefully removed with Goo Gone or something, but I'm not going to bother as I don't want to ruin them further. I'd be happy to provide you with some pictures if you want more info.

Just let me know if you're interested -- I'm not looking to make anything on these (I don't collect labels so to me these are just dupes), so if you cover the shipping, they're yours.

I found these in the dupes pile. Let me know if you need close-ups of single carts or something.

post-16761-1203796043_thumb.jpg

Oops, I forgot about the other 5 underneath ;)

post-16761-1203796317_thumb.jpg

If you don't need Outer Space, I have a boxed Space Ship (big yellow text)

Edited by cosmosiss

Upon closer inspection (i.e. oh yeah... forgot about that box...) I have several more carts from your wish list.

Here's everything:

Video Pinball-Atari-Picture Upper Case End Label (small tears in the two top corners on the main label)

Golf-Atari-Picture (partially removed price sticker on main label)

Indy 500-Atari-Text-"11 Indy 500"

Race-Sears-Text 49-75149 (small price sticker on main label)

Night Driver-Sears-Text

Fireball cassette

My guess is that the stickers could be carefully removed with Goo Gone or something, but I'm not going to bother as I don't want to ruin them further. I'd be happy to provide you with some pictures if you want more info.

Just let me know if you're interested -- I'm not looking to make anything on these (I don't collect labels so to me these are just dupes), so if you cover the shipping, they're yours.

Yep... I'm interested. :)

Do you have paypal? What should I send you for shipping costs?

I found these in the dupes pile. Let me know if you need close-ups of single carts or something.

post-16761-1203796043_thumb.jpg

Oops, I forgot about the other 5 underneath ;)

post-16761-1203796317_thumb.jpg

If you don't need Outer Space, I have a boxed Space Ship (big yellow text)

I have that GI JOE now. So I would need all of them except that one.

Okay... I can't figure out how to attach an excel Doc. It is 3 columns... so it looks like crap if I just copy and paste.

Some of you were waiting for a trade list. I have one... just email me: eric_delee@hotmail.com

I'll shoot you the excel doc I typed up last night. I've got more to add, but I've got another 2 boxes out in the garage and there is snow outside... so I'm not going into the garage right now! LOL

Just shoot me an email and please let me know you are from Atariage so I don't confuse you with other trades! :) Thanks!

Eric DeLee

Massive Update!!!

LOL I wanted to get this list out there... so here it is (for now).

Pending deal with Cosmosiss: I no longer need the GI Joe, Dark Cavern and the Dodge 'em atari picture label.

Everything else I need and moved to the pending list as I'm waiting to wake a trade with you. :)

Captain Beard: Awesome! Much Appreciated my friend!

Deteacher: Sent you a PM... gopher and Gangster's Alley are available! Pick which one you like!

Everyone else: Let me know what you have. I'd prefer loose over boxed. But I'll take it either way. I just don't want to pay a premium for the box. :) Thanks!

Edited by EricDeLee

• 5 weeks later...

bump....lots of carts were starting to come in. I made an edit after my last run to a flea market. I like having my rarity list/needed list on my phone now. It makes things so much easier.

Th crappier thing, there is a guy at that flea market that over values his carts, and they sit there and collect dust. Sigh. He has so many variations and whatnot. But when you are charging $50 for a Sears Pic Submarine Commander... and then $16 for a Ms. Pacman cart.... It looks like these carts will just sit there. I could probably get MOST of my list from him as well. SIGH.

Just wanted to say Thanks to all of you out there that has helped me thus far in this 'quest'

I have a feeling some of these games will be tough to track down and I will have to pay a bit more than I would like.. (Skiing blue label, Glacier Patrol) but that is the way it goes.

As it stands... in the past month... I've added over 80 games to my collection! I'm down to about 109 games left to get.

:)

Good stuff my friends!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just re-read this post...

Now I have something new to look for.

I want these as well. I'll need to check what I have now to see if I have any mixed labels.