IGNORED

Gaming Auction Website

I found a website that has great potential in my opinion, would be great for us as vintage game collectors as well!

It has a few intellivision titles I wish I had money for :P

thought it should be in classic gaming central for the reason its great for classic games by the way ( if i am wrong apologies)

Game Auction Site

Its being done by SocalMike of chasingthechuckwagon.com and you can hear him on RetrogamingRadio

As for the site that looks promising Maybe the way to go instead of eBay There are alternatives to eBay but most wont go for it unfortunately

I've just listed a few items. I've been OK selling items on the Marketplace here, but will do what I can to support a new site like this one.

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/sites/phaxda/

I am done with eBay for anything other than big ticket items though. Selling a cart or two on there is just not worth it. I'd thought the other "gavel" one might be an answer, but I really like the chuckwagon layout. I don't think items will initially get the same exposure, but I am willing to try it out.

It looks good to me, too, and choices are pretty nice to have when shopping. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

I've just listed a few items. I've been OK selling items on the Marketplace here, but will do what I can to support a new site like this one.

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/sites/phaxda/

I am done with eBay for anything other than big ticket items though. Selling a cart or two on there is just not worth it. I'd thought the other "gavel" one might be an answer, but I really like the chuckwagon layout. I don't think items will initially get the same exposure, but I am willing to try it out.

It looks good to me, too, and choices are pretty nice to have when shopping. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Hey All, this is Mike the creator of the Chuckwagon. I wanted to address this one concern regarding big ticket items and this is for rare items as well. I have a sister site at http://www.chasingthechuckwagon.com. I have added a new feature called Auction Talk which I will update weekly with a short audio commentary plugging rare and larger ticket items that have been listed that particular week. And, I have a pretty large international listener base that will be tuning in with great enthusiasm once they know about this. Basically, its a free audio commercial plugging your item. And think of it this way. If you have a rare or big ticket item, it will more than likely be bought by a big time collector. Someone who probably is on the forums reading about this and checking the Chuckwagon anyway. There is also a very cool feature in my auction members area that you can print out clickable list of your items so you can cut and paste them into a newsgroup message to promote your items. Just some things to think about. And, yes, one more thing, your item will have much less to compete with on the Chuckwagon as it not be up there with zillions of other things -- so it kinda goes both ways :)

I have always felt the integration between my two Chuckwagon sites was key to this. And I am pretty sure I offer the only auction site with FREE audio commercials for your items. So if you have a big ticket item, please give it a try on the Chuckwagon. And, almost forgot to mention if you do sell a big ticket item on the Chuckwagon, it will cost significantly less than YOU KNOW WHO :)

Thanks for everyone's enthusiasm for The Chuckwagon. It is pretty amazing what has happened in just a couple days since launch.

GET ON THE CHUCKWAGON BANDWAGON

Edited by Parrothead