IGNORED

ALIEN GREED II (SOLD OUT)

neotokeo2001

ComicETfinalsmall.gif

LabelCorrectedsmall.gif

My Precious...

You shall never get my Precious!

The moment of triumph has gone terribly wrong. Upon obtaining the priceless E.T. Prototype, Atari Charles has horribly mutated into that which he had coveted. He is doomed to spend his life protecting his "Precious" E.T. Prototype. And as if the waves of collectors and resellers isn't enough, Now THEY have come! The Aliens have found out what Charles is protecting. They will never stop until it has become part of their cosmic collection.

CartLevel3.gifBossLevel.gif

Alien Greed II is in the home stretch of development and cartridges will be made soon. There will be all kinds of goodies and surprises being announced soon. Are you an Alien Collector? Or just an Earthling that also has to have them all? If you are, Be sure to RESERVE YOUR COPY now by replying to this thread or sending me a PM. This is a reservation list only and details will be provided at a later date. There will also be a small Premium Edition Released that will be offered in the order of the RESERVE LIST BELOW.

THE GALACTIC COUNCIL 01-10 (Free Standard Edition Copies)

They made Alien Greed II possible.

01- Neotokeo2001

02- atari2600land

03- Atariboy2600

04- gambler172

05- Mutant ET

06- Nukey Shay

07- Atarius Maximus

08- batari

09- Impaler_26

10- MausGames

======================

RESERVE LIST (Premium Editions will be offered by this order)

Wonder007

diggs130

FireTiger

ATARIPITBULL

Elw00d

jetset

Marc Oberhäuser

AtariAger

cosmosiss

Deteacher

toymailman

BuddyBuddies

lucifershalo

FABombjoy

whiskyriver

plaidbrad3141

Headfamily

Steve W

ianoid

orrimarrko

Phantom

skem

phaxda

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

FUTURE RESERVE

Nognir

rheffera

======================

MORE INFO ON ALIEN GREED II

The game has three different sections.

Cartridge Collecting Level:

Run around the screen collecting the cartridges before the other Alien Collectors beam them away. When a cartridge turns red it is being transported. Another second and it will be gone. Watch out for the Bee. It won't harm you but it will slow you down. Aliens don't like bees.

UFO Maze:

Fly your damaged UFO to the next level by making your way to the exit. Don't touch the walls or you lose a life. There is a rare cartridge somewhere in the maze. You don't have to get it, But it is rare (And worth more points).

Boss Level:

Atari Charles is protecting his E.T. Prototype. Grab the cartridges without getting stomped. Where is that ET cartridge?

The Alien Greed II theme is some of the best Atari 2600 music I have ever heard. It was provided by Batari and plays on the title screen.

Edited by neotokeo2001

• 2 weeks later...

The reserve list for Alien Greed II has been open for a while now and I am closing it at this time. If you want a copy of Alien Greed II and you didn't make the reserve list you can send me a PM and I will put you on the list for the second run if demand warrants it.

Alien Greed II has been getting some final polishing and tweaking and should be ready soon. Here are some of the new additions.

Full color Alien

Full color UFO

Re-designed mazes

Improved Boss battles

Boss battle music

Animated Boss

Selectable Difficulty levels

Bonus lives

Game Ending

And much more. Here are a few screenshots.

LvlC-4bat.gif

Boss1bat.gif

MORE INFO SOON...

Edited by neotokeo2001