IGNORED

Need Help: Looking for Worship the Woodgrain or ROM on MP3 for Supercharger

Sincity

I contacted Lee after I read this thread and he said he would not sell it, or rather, he said he no longer has it.

I did manage to find a fellow Atari-Age user who was able to get me a copy but I still don't have a track list for the 4 CD set.

If I can get that than I can create an MP3 set out of it and share it.

I ran into the same issue with Lee. I wonder why he doesn't simply make copies? Was he told not to do so?

I have no idea. I can't imagine there would be a problem since it's no longer a commercial product and the fact that anyone could make the set themselves with enough time.

Like I said, I'll make an MP3 set to share but I need the track list first.

I'm not going through each damn game on my Supercharger to make a list , I have a life, despite what some may think :P

UPDATE: looks like we got the manual/track list for Worship the Woodgrain so I will try to be quick with getting it packaged up in MP3 format

does anyone know of a quick way to edit ID3 tags for Mac OSX 10.4? I would like to do it in an automated way if possible. If the MP3s are not tagged correctly it will be a pain to load them.

stay tuned, I will get this done in a timely fashion but be patient.

-MW

I just finished ripping the entire "Stella Gets A New Brain!" CD and encoded it to MP3 at highest quality, VBR using lame 3.97 for all of you to enjoy:

01 - Phaser Patrol (Ntsc).mp3

02 - Communist Mutants From Space (Ntsc).mp3

03 - Fireball (Ntsc).mp3

04 - Suicide Mission (Ntsc).mp3

05 - Escape From The Mindmaster Load 2 (Ntsc).mp3

06 - Escape From The Mindmaster Load 1 (Ntsc).mp3

07 - Escape From The Mindmaster Load 3 (Ntsc).mp3

08 - Escape From The Mindmaster Evaluation (Ntsc).mp3

09 - Dragonstomper - Load 1_ The Enchanted Countryside (Ntsc).mp3

10 - Dragonstomper - Load 2_ The Oppressed Village (Ntsc).mp3

11 - Dragonstomper - Load 3_ The Dragon's Cave (Ntsc).mp3

12 - Killer Satellites (Ntsc).mp3

13 - Rabbit Transit (Ntsc).mp3

14 - The Official Frogger By Sega (Ntsc).mp3

15 - Party Mix - Load 1_ Bop A Buggy (Ntsc).mp3

16 - Party Mix - Load 2_ Tug Of War & Wizard's Keep (Ntsc).mp3

17 - Party Mix - Load 3_ Down On The Line & Handcar (Ntsc).mp3

18 - Sword Of Saros (Ntsc).mp3

19 - Survival Island - Load 1_ Shipwrecked (Ntsc).mp3

20 - Survival Island - Load 2_ The WIlderness Island (Ntsc).mp3

21 - Survival Island - Load 3_ The Secret Temple (Ntsc).mp3

22 - Sweat The Decathalon Game - Load 1_ Title Screen (Ntsc).mp3

23 - Sweat The Decathalon Game - Load 2_ Javelin (Ntsc).mp3

24 - Phaser Patrol (PAL).mp3

25 - Communist Mutants From Space (PAL).mp3

26 - Fireball (PAL).mp3

27 - Suicide Mission (PAL).mp3

28 - Escape From The Mindmaster Load 1 (PAL).mp3

29 - Escape From The Mindmaster Load 2 (PAL).mp3

30 - Escape From The Mindmaster Load 3 (PAL).mp3

31 - Escape From The Mindmaster Evaluation (PAL).mp3

32 - Dragonstomper - Load 1_ The Enchanted Countryside (PAL).mp3

33 - Dragonstomper - Load 2_ The Oppressed Village (PAL).mp3

34 - Dragonstomper - Load 3_ The Dragon's Cave (PAL).mp3

35 - Killer Satellites (PAL).mp3

36 - Rabbit Transit (PAL).mp3

37 - The Official Frogger By Sega (PAL).mp3

38 - Party Mix - Load 1_ Bop A Buggy (PAL).mp3

39 - Party Mix - Load 2_ Tug Of War & Wizard's Keep (PAL).mp3

40 - Party Mix - Load 3_ Down On The Line & Handcar (PAL).mp3

41 - Sword Of Saros (PAL).mp3

42 - Communist Mutants From Space Preview (Ntsc).mp3

43 - Fireball Preview (Ntsc).mp3

44 - Suicide Mission Preview (Ntsc).mp3

45 - Escape From The Mindmaster Preview (Ntsc).mp3

46 - Dragonstomper Preview (Ntsc).mp3

47 - Killer Satellites Preview (Ntsc).mp3

48 - Rabbit Transit Preview (Ntsc).mp3

49 - The Official Frogger By Sega Preview (Ntsc).mp3

50 - Party Mix Preview (Ntsc).mp3

51 - Communist Mutants From Space Preview (PAL).mp3

52 - Fireball Preview (PAL).mp3

53 - Suicide Mission Preview (PAL).mp3

54 - Escape From The Mindmaster Preview (PAL).mp3

55 - Dragonstomper Preview (PAL).mp3

56 - Killer Satellites Preview (PAL).mp3

57 - Rabbit Transit Preview (PAL).mp3

58 - The Official Frogger By Sega Preview (PAL).mp3

59 - Party Mix Preview (PAL).mp3

60 - Survival Island - Load 1_ Shipwrecked (PAL).mp3

61 - Survival Island - Load 2_ The WIlderness Island (PAL).mp3

62 - Survival Island - Load 3_ The Secret Temple (PAL).mp3

63 - Meteroid (Ntsc).mp3

64 - Excalibur (Ntsc).mp3

65 - SoundX (Ntsc).mp3

66 - Oystron (Ntsc & PAL).mp3

67 - OystronX (Ntsc & PAL).mp3

68 - Mondo Pong (Ntsc).mp3

69 - INV (Ntsc).mp3

70 - Okie Dokie (Ntsc).mp3

71 - This Planet Sucks (Ntsc).mp3

72 - Splitsville - Atari 2600.mp3

Please let me know how these work for you as I don't have an iPod to test these myself.

http://rapidshare.com/files/107059119/Starpath_-_Stella_Gets_A_New_Brain_.zip

NOTE:

I used the CD infomation that Winamp grabbed off the net for the naming of the tracks, so if there are any incorrectly named tracks blame them. :)

Edited by tremoloman2006

Thanks for the kind words. I just try to do whatever I can to help out the community as so many others here have done for me. ;)

Should I post the CD as a seperate topic? I thought the data on the Stella CD was the same as the Woodgrain one - my bad.

There is another thread on the original Starpath games in here somewhere but they are the regular non MP3 files.

I ran into the same issue with Lee. I wonder why he doesn't simply make copies? Was he told not to do so?

Hi gang,

I just don't have time anymore to do side projects (a big promotion at work and lots of overtime leaves me with little time for my main hobbies... videogames and wilderness conservation/exploration). After awhile, interest has dropped off in WTW and I couldn't afford to keep the materials around to continue making them in the same quantity/quality that I would like. There were 3 revisions of the WTW package and all who were involved were pretty happy with the packaging and presentation. I am glad to see that these are getting organized onto MP3s. I think this is a much more compact and reliable medium. I also thought that the release of the Cuttle Cart 2 would eliminate the need for SuperChargers and they would go the way of the dodo. I guess I was wrong ;)

BTW: I got permission from Bob Colbeert and all the homebrew authors, at the time, to include thier games in the compilation. And to them, many, many thanks.

In any event, that is why they aren't offered anymore.

-Lee

Hi gang,

I just don't have time anymore to do side projects (a big promotion at work and lots of overtime leaves me with little time for my main hobbies... videogames and wilderness conservation/exploration). After awhile, interest has dropped off in WTW and I couldn't afford to keep the materials around to continue making them in the same quantity/quality that I would like. There were 3 revisions of the WTW package and all who were involved were pretty happy with the packaging and presentation. I am glad to see that these are getting organized onto MP3s. I think this is a much more compact and reliable medium. I also thought that the release of the Cuttle Cart 2 would eliminate the need for SuperChargers and they would go the way of the dodo. I guess I was wrong ;)

BTW: I got permission from Bob Colbeert and all the homebrew authors, at the time, to include thier games in the compilation. And to them, many, many thanks.

-Lee

Thanks for the update Lee, I'm going to do my best to make the MP3 set as easy to use as possible and include all the original documentation. If you have anything scanned or in HTML that would help to that end, please PM me.

I would also like to hear from anyone who was originally involved if they have an reservations or objections over the collection being released in this way or if they have any more information to share.

thanks!

note to all:

as soon as this week's tax madness is over I will focus on getting this out, stay tuned and be patient

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

Hi gang,

-Lee

Thanks for the update Lee, I'm going to do my best to make the MP3 set as easy to use as possible and include all the original documentation. If you have anything scanned or in HTML that would help to that end, please PM me.

I would also like to hear from anyone who was originally involved if they have an reservations or objections over the collection being released in this way or if they have any more information to share.

thanks!

note to all:

as soon as this week's tax madness is over I will focus on getting this out, stay tuned and be patient

I'll see what I can find. I've had a couple of computers and virus since the last runs of WTW (I had to rebuild my HD). I am not sure if I have all the files. I will look around and see what I still have.

-Lee

I'll see what I can find. I've had a couple of computers and virus since the last runs of WTW (I had to rebuild my HD). I am not sure if I have all the files. I will look around and see what I still have.

-Lee

The only things I would need is if there were any artwork or packaging documents. I have the 4 CDs and a scan of the two page insert that has the tracklist, but I assume from your previous description there may have been more documentation or artwork. Certainly anything you'd want to write about it, I can include in the MP3 release, recollections or overall comments about it. I would like to release it with full documentation and some artwork so it looks cool on a an iPod and so people who download it and use it can put it into some historical context :)

-Lee

The only things I would need is if there were any artwork or packaging documents. I have the 4 CDs and a scan of the two page insert that has the tracklist, but I assume from your previous description there may have been more documentation or artwork. Certainly anything you'd want to write about it, I can include in the MP3 release, recollections or overall comments about it. I would like to release it with full documentation and some artwork so it looks cool on a an iPod and so people who download it and use it can put it into some historical context :)

Two page insert? Hmmm... Thereshould have been nice a booklet with SC modding instructions and the the track lists.

I'll see what I can dig up.

I have an iPod, so that would be cool to try out.

BTW: Mark, Do you have a Cutle Cart? I also made a Cuttle Cart Underground CD set. I guess it is time to put these on MP3as well.

Thanks,

-Lee

Edited by Lee Krueger

-Lee

Two page insert? Hmmm... Thereshould have been nice a booklet with SC modding instructions and the the track lists.

I'll see what I can dig up.

I have an iPod, so that would be cool to try out.

BTW: Mark, Do you have a Cutle Cart? I also made a Cuttle Cart Underground CD set. I guess it is time to put these on MP3as well.

Thanks,

-Lee

I would LOVE to see any other stuff that went with WtW!! Let me know if you find it.

No, I never got my hands on a Cuttle Cart sadly. I agree, MP3 is the way to be!! :D

I also thought that the release of the Cuttle Cart 2 would eliminate the need for SuperChargers and they would go the way of the dodo. I guess I was wrong ;)

I think the Cuttle Cart 2 went the way of the dodo. I've been hanging around here for a couple years and I've not seen new ones for sale.

I also thought that the release of the Cuttle Cart 2 would eliminate the need for SuperChargers and they would go the way of the dodo. I guess I was wrong ;)

I think the Cuttle Cart 2 went the way of the dodo. I've been hanging around here for a couple years and I've not seen new ones for sale.

I think if more cuttle carts or cuttle cart 2s were manufactured we'd buy them but the fact is, they are not making any more and have no plans to make any more.

Meanwhile, the supercharger is out there, and it's cheap and pretty easy to obtain and for me personally, I get a tickle out of using it for some reason and I think the people, the slow trickle of people, that comes through here asking about it warrants getting all the resources combined and packaged in one place that keeps the historical context alive, and nod to all the people who helped bring it in to existence in the first place.