IGNORED

MotoRodeo SEALED (10 Rarity)

MrAtari2600

Click here

Found it browsing for games, Great website by the way i've made a forum thread on it already but yea,

It looks to be completely sealed and in amazing condition, figured maybe spark some interest here, hope so

Not mine by the way

but the seller is amazing with everything shipping contact etc hes perfect

Click here

Found it browsing for games, Great website by the way i've made a forum thread on it already but yea,

It looks to be completely sealed and in amazing condition, figured maybe spark some interest here, hope so

Not mine by the way

It's not a rare 10, more like a rare 7.

Click here

Not mine by the way

The rarity guide you are referring to is on AA. As far as I can see, it is still a R10.

http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...areLabelID=1020

Click here

Not mine by the way

The rarity guide you are referring to is on AA. As far as I can see, it is still a R10.

Yeah, the rarity guide is BS! Motorodeo is a 6/7!

There is an entire forum devoted to the subject of rarity at AA: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showforum=15

and there are 3 major discussion threads devoted to the topic of NTSC R10s, R9s, and R8s - just search the forum for "NTSC Rarity Guide". The rarity listings for carts within the AA database is in need of revision.

IMHO, a $48 buy it price for a sealed Motorodeo isn't a bad deal, but this game is not an R10 anymore.

There is an entire forum devoted to the subject of rarity at AA: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showforum=15

and there are 3 major discussion threads devoted to the topic of NTSC R10s, R9s, and R8s - just search the forum for "NTSC Rarity Guide". The rarity listings for carts within the AA database is in need of revision.

IMHO, a $48 buy it price for a sealed Motorodeo isn't a bad deal, but this game is not an R10 anymore.

I have a feeling the reason it's still a 10 on the Atariage site is because Albert is an equal opportunist who wants everyone to have a rarity 10 game. ;)

Not mine by the way

Thanks VGCK !!!! :) Yup, I do have to agree with the majority on this, probably currently a R(7) maybe 8,

I think the R(10) was set back before a couple cases were found in Venezuela or Mexico??? But shouldn't raritys be

set on the actual amount of games that were created, and not the current availability. I don't know how raritys are figured,

but there could be a good reason why this remains a (10). But I do feel the starting bid is really fair for a sealed Motorodeo!

Just my opinion, but I have to put my Condor Attack at a

much rarity though, Condor Attack by Ultravision.

:cool:

Not mine by the way

Thanks VGCK !!!! :) Yup, I do have to agree with the majority on this, probably currently a R(7) maybe 8,

I think the R(10) was set back before a couple cases were found in Venezuela or Mexico??? But shouldn't raritys be

set on the actual amount of games that were created, and not the current availability. I don't know how raritys are figured,

but there could be a good reason why this remains a (10). But I do feel the starting bid is really fair for a sealed Motorodeo!

Just my opinion, but I have to put my Condor Attack at a

much rarity though, Condor Attack by Ultravision.

:cool:

I found that same Condor Attack at a local swap meet for - get this - $1. Sold it many years ago though.

Click here

Not mine by the way

Yeah, the rarity guide is BS!

Compared with......?

Compared with......?

Well, ignoring what AA's own Rarity Guide forum discusses in terms of revisions to R8-R10, Digital Press revised their online listing to a 5 (from an 8 originally, it never was a 10 to them), the Video Game Collector magazine has it as being valuable (they say $85 CIB) but not that rare anymore, and the just recently published Classic 80s Home Video Games Identification & Value Guide book puts the value at $50 CIB. The big stash from South America made this once hard to find NTSC title pretty easy to acquire, so value and rarity have gone down.

Click here

Not mine by the way

Yeah, the rarity guide is BS!

Compared with......?

Reality

It all equals out.

There are many games that have way too low of a rarity.

Silver label Asteroids, Universal Chaos, Blue Label Skiing, Super Baseball, Glacier Patrol, etc.

Scientifically, I have proven that this EXACTLY makes up for the discrepancy for the high rarity

of Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo. It has something to do with Pi, some exponents and a couple of those squiggly line symbols. Trust me.

But shouldn't raritys be set on the actual amount of games that were created, and not the current availability.
Great idea!

Let's start with Combat, shall we?

8)

yea, Combat should be a -10 rarity. There was probably 50 million+ copies made. I mean does anyone actually

know the amount of each game that was made or are the raritys based on how many times a year

they pop up on Ebay? What are the actual factors that go into deciding and declaring raritys ???!!!@@@ :?

Edited by jimdandy75

It all equals out.

There are many games that have way too low of a rarity.

Silver label Asteroids, Universal Chaos, Blue Label Skiing, Super Baseball, Glacier Patrol, etc.

Scientifically, I have proven that this EXACTLY makes up for the discrepancy for the high rarity

of Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo. It has something to do with Pi, some exponents and a couple of those squiggly line symbols. Trust me.

OK, it all makes sense now ;)