IGNORED

FS: A/V Modded Colecovision + Sears Heavy Sixers!

Blur2040

Howdy Folks!

Up for sale here, we have a Colecovision that has been A/V modified with Ben Heckendorn's Colecovision A/V mod. The only difference is that this system has has RCA jacks added instead of a cable just sticking out.

You also get:

Two Bog Standard Colecovision controllers. They have been cleaned and feature the "great" contol accuracy that Colecovision Controllers are known for.

A working Colecovision AC adapter.

AND 4 games....that have seen better days. They are: Donkey Kong, Venture, Smurf: Rescue, and Cosmic Avenger. These games have been opened by someone...and each have two drill holes in the cases...and the labels are pretty bad...but they work. They're just there to give you something to play on your new Colecovision.

Moved to Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s=tab%3DSelling

Check out the pictures below!

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6194/dscn0503yc6.jpg

Picture!

Picture!

Yet another picture!

Additionally, I have several Sears Heavy Sixers...they all put out awesome pictures...the one issue though...is that for some reason, two small holes have been drilled through the top of each system. It looks as if someone had them tethered down via these holes. Otherwise, they're in awesome shape. Don't really know what to do with them...

Update! Pictures of a sample heavy sixer are attached. Bonus: I found out that I have a big pile of sunnyvale heavy sixer power supplies, so they come with!

I have purchased a few times on Neo-geo.com...see trader rating page here:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/itrader.php?u=7325

I'm also an old timey member at ASSEMblergames.com and have dealt with several members there...

You can also see my eBay feedback under Blur2040 as well.

PAYMENT:

I accept Paypal, but am also happy to take check or money order via mail.

SHIPPING:

I'll ship it however you like to anywhere you'd like (Yes, that means worldwide). You'll pay the actual cost of the shipping in addition to the purchase price. Keep in mind that Colecovisions are pretty bulky...

OFFERS?

Feel free. I like dollars and these consoles have been sitting too long.

Edit: Damn it...Those pictures are meant to show the big molding around the front to show that it is in fact a heavy sixer...but well...I goofed...you can see it on the sides though.

post-5744-1211225666_thumb.jpg

post-5744-1211225722_thumb.jpg

post-5744-1211225806_thumb.jpg

post-5744-1211225833_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blur2040