IGNORED

AT desktop cases for shipping only

Passing this along to you guys, from vintage-computer:

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/sh...ead.php?t=11076

While going through the latest pile of "stuff" that's been dropped off, I came across a couple of old, immaculate cases and power supplies.

I'm talking full sized AT motherboard case with big ol' 200W supplies. Power, Turbo and HD LEDs on the panel along with Turbo and Reset buttons.

There are no scratches (except for some minor wear where the cards screwed into the backplane), no rust at all.

They are really in too beautiful of shape to just recycle, so, if anyone is interested, I'm willing to pack and lug them to the post office for the cost of shipping.

These things are fairly heavy (solid metal) and fairly large, but, as I said, in almost perfect condition.

I'd love to use them but, I don't do projects and I'm running out of room for "stuff". I'll keep them for two weeks from today unless people are interested in getting one of them and then it's recycle time.

and...

Ok, Last call.

Tomorrow morning these cases are on their way to the scrapyard.

I know there are quite a few Canadians here, and lots of those like old computers. I need one, but I don't have $40 for shipping. And they make great cases, since they're all steel.

Nathan

Edited by nathanallan