IGNORED

TDP 100 personal computer 16k - SOLD

Lemmi

well only one person offered anything for it so its now SOLD

hey im looking to sell this computer ive had for awhile and i would like to know how to list it on ebay

like what title to put on it and what important things should be listed in the description. also what do you think i could possible get for this? i could take offers here also :D

i think the original silver case version is on ebay right now.

the warranty card says 12-?-82 on it

this was the only place i could find a picture of the version i have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS-80_Color_...E2.80.931983.29 (i didnt look all that hard tho)

and it says its the same thing as a CoCo1 (whatever that means) :D - ok now i do COlor COmputer

the system looks/works great and has a cassette tape with some graphic stuff on it. it also has the bottom styrofoam holder in rough shape. i have a non working realistic cassette recorder i could put with it, im not sure if the problem with it is a motor problem or a belt problem i havent opened it up to see

bustout is pretty fun tho

here is what i have

post-541-1215046410_thumb.jpg

post-541-1215046425_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lemmi

thanks guys for the help

the machine is in great shape hardly a scratch on it. i was surprised at the condition it was in also because its been so long since ive looked at it.

i used to have the original box and the top of the styrofoam holder but i dont remember what happened to the foam, the box pretty much fell into little pieces even tape couldnt have helped it. ive had this machine since the early 90's before i was really into collecting, and ive only used it twice. the last time was yesterday to make sure everything still worked and to play bust out :D

i also have an extra TI99 with alot of cords and junk that i will probably have to give away because it seems no one wants those anymore :D

here are the only flaws i could find

post-541-1215133517_thumb.jpg

post-541-1215133527_thumb.jpg

post-541-1215133552_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lemmi