IGNORED

Little Man Computer emulator for TI 83

Wickeycolumbus

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but this is a LMC emulator for the ti 83 family of calculators. Its pretty much 100% accurate, the only inaccuracy is that it only has 99 mailboxes instead of 100. It comes bundled with two sample programs.

Read more about the little man computer here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_man_computer

LMC_Emulator.zip

Can you elaborate a bit more on this Little Man Computer, I've never heard of it before. Or maybe you could direct me to a site with some more info than the wikipedia article.

I'm quite interested in how it actually works and what it can do. The Wikipedia article was a start, but I would like more detail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Can you elaborate a bit more on this Little Man Computer, I've never heard of it before. Or maybe you could direct me to a site with some more info than the wikipedia article.

I'm quite interested in how it actually works and what it can do. The Wikipedia article was a start, but I would like more detail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

I have found this page that teaches the basics of LMC programming, but I have found that the various LMC emulators use different opcodes than the one described on wikipedia, which is what my LMC emulator is bassed off of. Here is an online LMC emulator that uses the same opcodes as mine. Remember when converting assembly code to machine code, use the opcode conversion table in the readme of the program.