IGNORED

champ games

christo930

I was wondering what 2600 games have been completed and released from champ games? I know of Caverns of Mars and Lady Bug (is the rom available?), but from an interview that was done a while ago there is supposed to be others.

Championship Hockey (NC)

Conquest of Mars

Dark Tower (NC)

Elevator Action (NC)

Lady Bug

Lunar Lander (NR)

Rip Off (NC)

Wizard of Wor (NC)

The NC is supposed to mean near complete. Are any of these, or any others released? Champ has always impressed me with their quality (back in his pc days) and I wanted to check out anything he's done.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
I was wondering what 2600 games have been completed and released from champ games? I know of Caverns of Mars and Lady Bug (is the rom available?), but from an interview that was done a while ago there is supposed to be others.

Championship Hockey (NC)

Conquest of Mars

Dark Tower (NC)

Elevator Action (NC)

Lady Bug

Lunar Lander (NR)

Rip Off (NC)

Wizard of Wor (NC)

The NC is supposed to mean near complete. Are any of these, or any others released? Champ has always impressed me with their quality (back in his pc days) and I wanted to check out anything he's done.

Chris

Thanks for your kind words Chris - it is much appreciated.

Here is the status of the games I've started:

Championship Hockey - About 30% done, although if I ever finish it I'll probably start from scratch as I have some new ideas for it.

Conquest of Mars - Released

Dark Tower - Game is in the design phase - only a small part has been coded as a proof of concept.

Elevator Action - Worked with Dennis Debro getting the prototype labeled and hoped to finish it someday/

Lady Bug - Released

Lunar Lander (NR) - Complete, but can't release it due to copyright reasons (originally slated for release on an update to the FlashBack 2).

Rip Off (NC) - About 50% complete

Wizard of Wor (NC) - About 50% complete

Moon Cresta - About 10% complete - mostly just proof of concept stuff.

Mountain Raider - Original game I designed back in 1982 (submitted to and rejected by Atari :)). Proof of concept stage.

Right now I'm in an extended leave of absence from 2600 programming but hope to return to it someday.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...