IGNORED

Interest Check: "Terrance & Phillip: Asses of Fire"

atari2600land

Once the game is finished (which will probably be December or before), Shawn Sr. will be producing carts. This is just a thread to see how many people would be interested in buying the game, which would cost $25. This is not a pre-order thread, so we're not taking any orders quite yet (as i said, the game isn't finished yet.) This would be a limited-edition game, and we need to know how many carts he should make. So reply if you want to see this for sale.

I am interested. I've decided to stick to collecting hacks and homebrews now; I have every 2600 cart loose that I will ever need and the ones I don't have are too expensive to really be worth it. Plus, I am amazed by the games talented people make and it feels good to support their efforts.

Also: South Park!

I am getting a 7800 for golden axe this will play on that correct?? Sorry I have only had a Jaguar and haven't even seen a 7800 ever and last time I owned a 2600 I was 5. Now that I don't play newer games I was collecting 16-bit consoles and games. But since becoming a member here and seeing the Atari is still alive and well on almost all of their systems thanks to endevors like this I must now own one!!!